Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

these are definitely limited but not moving like hotcakes.
i really, really had to think about picking them up yesterday but i didnt realize they upped the price to $160 :/

duncans + other crap i purchased recently made me think twice.

these are definitely limited but not moving like hotcakes.
i really, really had to think about picking them up yesterday but i didnt realize they upped the price to $160 :/

duncans + other crap i purchased recently made me think twice.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Rutgers I sprayed a ton of water proofer on the white sole.....the instant cleaner will take that dirt right off...oh yea the sales been picking up in my area as the night goes on

Oh good call.  I never even considered that on the sole.  Thx.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Rutgers I sprayed a ton of water proofer on the white sole.....the instant cleaner will take that dirt right off...oh yea the sales been picking up in my area as the night goes on

Oh good call.  I never even considered that on the sole.  Thx.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

291756_290565834289917_100000095084340_1238224_1996443579_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jealous man.  Would love to double up on these because I think I'm going to wear mine a lot.  Need to keep it modest though with the black 3's, concords, Last Shots, China Lebrons...etc.  Been wearing them since yesterday nonstop and the more I've had them on the more I've been feelin' em.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

291756_290565834289917_100000095084340_1238224_1996443579_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jealous man.  Would love to double up on these because I think I'm going to wear mine a lot.  Need to keep it modest though with the black 3's, concords, Last Shots, China Lebrons...etc.  Been wearing them since yesterday nonstop and the more I've had them on the more I've been feelin' em.

laugh.gif
@ ppl thinking theyre limited

We got them up here in Canada, which means they arent limited at all and Sneakerst. is right in saying not many stores ordered them hence why you arent seeing them all over the place. If you want a pair, youll get it, simple as that. Limited they are NOT

laugh.gif
@ ppl thinking theyre limited

We got them up here in Canada, which means they arent limited at all and Sneakerst. is right in saying not many stores ordered them hence why you arent seeing them all over the place. If you want a pair, youll get it, simple as that. Limited they are NOT

No quality issues and I got it $10 lower than retail.
Very solid pick up
pimp.gif

No quality issues and I got it $10 lower than retail.
Very solid pick up
pimp.gif

Still experimenting...

Switched into some navy laces...

May stick with the white tho.

Still experimenting...

Switched into some navy laces...

May stick with the white tho.

Every pair I checked out at finishline on release day had so many glue stains, and every pair was discolored around the toebox seam... at least in my size

Every pair I checked out at finishline on release day had so many glue stains, and every pair was discolored around the toebox seam... at least in my size

Right foot fits great, and when I slipped left foot on my left feet is a little wider than my right
frown.gif
So decided I won't ever be gettin them when there's even a deal that comes up.

Back
Top Bottom