Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Originally Posted by unctarheel153

Every pair I checked out at finishline on release day had so many glue stains, and every pair was discolored around the toebox seam... at least in my size

Trust me its glue everywhere....i bought these and thinking about taking them back....smh. ..Very disappointed

Originally Posted by unctarheel153

Every pair I checked out at finishline on release day had so many glue stains, and every pair was discolored around the toebox seam... at least in my size

Trust me its glue everywhere....i bought these and thinking about taking them back....smh. ..Very disappointed

is that only good for kids footlocker? if you read the bottom it says kids footlocker

is that only good for kids footlocker? if you read the bottom it says kids footlocker

My kids footlocker and regular footlocker are in the same store, that is the VIP card they gave me when I signed up...Should still work the same

My kids footlocker and regular footlocker are in the same store, that is the VIP card they gave me when I signed up...Should still work the same

alright cool thanks man
pimp.gif

Got my order from NDC and they are going right back...There are glue stains all over the toe of both shoes and finger prints embedded in the black paint, like someone touched them right before the paint was fully dry. Normally I'm not one to complain, and I usually let alot of stuff go, but the pair I got was disgusting!

Got my order from NDC and they are going right back...There are glue stains all over the toe of both shoes and finger prints embedded in the black paint, like someone touched them right before the paint was fully dry. Normally I'm not one to complain, and I usually let alot of stuff go, but the pair I got was disgusting!

Back
Top Bottom