Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Anyone order from Deadstockshoes? Still haven't shipped and can't get in contact with anyone.
mad.gif

These are nice in person! I was able to cop these below retail using Footlocker survey it gave me 15% off.

These are nice in person! I was able to cop these below retail using Footlocker survey it gave me 15% off.

Its either these wit 30% off, or those grey wool vac tech forces for retail, mother $%%!@% decisions sm1 help ur boy out

Its either these wit 30% off, or those grey wool vac tech forces for retail, mother $%%!@% decisions sm1 help ur boy out

^ I'd go with these xiv's, but those vac tech's are SERIOUS. You won't go wrong with either choice.

^ I'd go with these xiv's, but those vac tech's are SERIOUS. You won't go wrong with either choice.

^^^ in the pics only.... go look at them in person..... i like the shoe BUT they have glue by the shark teeth

^^^ in the pics only.... go look at them in person..... i like the shoe BUT they have glue by the shark teeth

just got them yesterday for 100.. yeah im def digging them but wont come out the box til the summer..

just got them yesterday for 100.. yeah im def digging them but wont come out the box til the summer..

Gonna look for a price drop in the Bronx this weekend..i like 'em enough for a deep discount..

Gonna look for a price drop in the Bronx this weekend..i like 'em enough for a deep discount..

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Im really in a bind here, im leaning towrads the vacs, but come on there the 14's, its like the catalina wine mixer of the j's

These look soooo much better on foot!! Just grabbed my pair for the low, can't wait to break these

out after the beasts have had their fill. No sense in rocking these anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom