Air Jordan XIV- OG or Retro

Was just wondering if there are any differences between the two performance wise, and which would be better to play in now. Thanks.

Was just wondering if there are any differences between the two performance wise, and which would be better to play in now. Thanks.

Some of the OGs had an issue with the toe cap separating which doesn't seem to happen on the Retros?

Performance wise....i think they're actually fairly close.

Retro or OG it's not the most durable shoe around though.

Some of the OGs had an issue with the toe cap separating which doesn't seem to happen on the Retros?

Performance wise....i think they're actually fairly close.

Retro or OG it's not the most durable shoe around though.

performance would be the same but the og's would most likely be less durable after so many years retros would be a better choice to play in cuz they would hold up better although og's have much better quality

performance would be the same but the og's would most likely be less durable after so many years retros would be a better choice to play in cuz they would hold up better although og's have much better quality

in my experience, hooping in the OG in 99, the retro in 05, and currently having pairs of both to hoop in, Id say OG>>>>>>>retro.

the OG has softer more responsive cushoning and a better lockdown fit + the OG has metal lace tips, not plastic, and the air vent is an actual vent.

in my experience, hooping in the OG in 99, the retro in 05, and currently having pairs of both to hoop in, Id say OG>>>>>>>retro.

the OG has softer more responsive cushoning and a better lockdown fit + the OG has metal lace tips, not plastic, and the air vent is an actual vent.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Its the exact same air vent on both. The insole on the retro covers the vent for some reason. Just requires a little scissor modification. 

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Its the exact same air vent on both. The insole on the retro covers the vent for some reason. Just requires a little scissor modification. 

I wanna know also. The retroe's have a problem with separation Also but which is worst? How do you even tell the difference between the two sneakers, this could very well be the best remake from og to retroe.

I wanna know also. The retroe's have a problem with separation Also but which is worst? How do you even tell the difference between the two sneakers, this could very well be the best remake from og to retroe.

the sockliner material, the amount of memory foam and the direction of the lace loop stitching are superior in my ogs to my only other pair, the cdp. on that laceloop thing, look inside the shoe, the og's have the top one go nearly all the way to the back of the shoe. i get a far better lock down with that.

Back
Top Bottom