Air Jordan XVII Retro+ (photo)

Air Jordan 17 Plus Retro

via kenlu http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21062

eyes.gif

Whaa?? Is this supposed to be part of the pack?

If so, why would they make it the XVII+ version?

This has to be a mistake - the XVII in the pack is Black/Silver.

This has to be a mistake because it was confirmed to be black/silver suede

i still think its the wht blue xvii original color way! i clearly saw the pic. someone post the catalog pic with the wht/ inf vi's and the wht / blue xvii.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i still think its the wht blue xvii original color way! i clearly saw the pic. someone post the catalog pic with the wht/ inf vi's and the wht / blue xvii.
that combo would be sick

Keepin' us on our toes eh?

I think theres some cat that'll be extremely happy. I think these were his "grails" or something...
eyes.gif

PS I will punch a wall if these release.
Gimme my damn black croc around the ankle and i'm set!

It has been said the XVII's would be black/silver but JB can do a U-turn and release these. It was also said that the XVII's will be Retro+ . I wontcame to an conclusion yet.

It has been said the XVII's would be black/silver but JB can do a U-turn and release these. It was also said that the XVII's will be Retro+ . I wontcame to an conclusion yet.

is that really it? i saw that about a month or two ago on juebankongjian.com. i never thought it to be the colorway to be included in the pack. Actually, ithought it was just an old one that was up on juebangkongjian.com I'm not much of a JB expert.

Back
Top Bottom