Air jordan XX3 Chicago Black/Varsity Red-White Detailed look

the leather side panel really does take away from the shoe, the stitching doesnt look as nice over leather. very nice cw though

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not feeling them. Colorway is HOT, but leather side panels ruin it for me. Same with the Motorsports, and the Uni blue colorway like this.

If side panels were suede/nubuck, they would be some of the hottest 23s.

I felt this way intially, but I know I'd regret passing for that reason alone.

MIDS:

PE's:

1) Jesus' green on white home only one I fiend 4

Public Releases:

1) All-Stars (stand out chassis in night star black
eek.gif
, black stand out laceloops
eek.gif
, black and red MJ signature cursive stitch pattern ala sum high endfashion design
eek.gif
, black race script logos on tongues LASERED on
eek.gif
, patent toe goes great w/ shiny chassis
eek.gif
, only jeans to wear with em are[color= rgb(176, 181, 247)]light blue[/color]
eek.gif
straight back to the future '88 crack)

2) Old Loves

3) Stealths (imagine if toe cap wasnt patent but suede
eek.gif
)

4) Titaniums

5) Chicago's

6) UNC's (only thing i wouldve done different: have blac leather w/ black M's and UNC blue J's
eek.gif
x a million (ppl would be like whatre those and id say "Oh, these are thejays right here! dont u got these?
nerd.gif
)).

7) Motos

8 ) White stealths

Lows:

1) Midnight Navy's
eek.gif

2) whte/red

3) black patent

xx3's are both on time while being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of their own time (just like how the other tinkers iii-vii were
eek.gif
eek.gif
-
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

I was planning on copping all 3 but I think i may just get this or the Motor sports and call it a day, as I get older it just gets harder and harder to justifyspending money on sneakers.

these are definitely growing on me. the more i see them, the more i like them. if i didn't have the old loves, MAYBE i'd cop. but since i'm onlygrabbing 1 pair on the 28th, it HAS to be the motorsports.

nassstyyy...imma try cop both motorsport and these but gonna be hard considering the high laser 1s and bred high 1s drop week befo and the 8/15 pack drop weekbefore that....but if i can work it i will def cop these as well...as far as coppin all 3 pair nah...not that serious..

These are the best of all the 23's droppin that day they are nasty. Definately knocking these off that day.

these are def. nice. actually, i think all 3 came out nice. i'm debating about copping one pair as it is, let alone all three. plus i got the old loves,which i think are much cleaner. if i do cop a pair it has to be the motorsports.
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

yeah, i just thought about it and the old loves >>>>> the chi towns. old loves def. look way cleaner, has more of a "classic" feel,plus the tumbled leather is
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom