Air Jordan XX3 Unappreciation?

I feel you on this. I got the Black Stealth, All Stars, UNC, Wizards and Bulls XX3's. I think since the Titaniums released early last year, I'veprobably seen 3 people TOPS wearing a pair of XX3's. However, on the flip side I can't go anywhere without seeing these idiots rocking those horribleTrue Flight fake *%% 7's. They ugly as sin, but that don't seem to stop anyone in NYC from wearing em. They everywhere. So don't worry my dude,keep rocking fly *%% XX3's knowing that you kicks are the truth and all those haters are rocking steamin hot trash on their feet.

i only have the stealths and i love them. they're just hating on you since they aint got none. definitely appreciate the XXIII.

i hate these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! and damn sho aint worth no 200+plus tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the reason why nike is killing JB
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sugaray

i hate these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!! and damn sho aint worth no 200+plus tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the reason why nike is killing JB
What do you mean Nike is killing JB?

They are both one and the same. Irrespective of whether you buy doo doo with a Jumpman on it or a Swoosh on it, Nike makes their money.

You're foolish to think that there's any competition between them.

^^^^^^^^^^you're the foolish one!!!!! both company sale shoes and their not in competition? how do that sound!!!!!!!!!!! dumb

^get out of here, it has nothing to do with competition they charge that much for shoes cause they can, there is no competition, they attract different marketsexcept for a few releases....also if there was competition in the market the prices would be lower...nice try though!!

In terms of balling quality, which is the ONLY thing I use any basketball shoe for, Jordans or otherwise, 6 Rings has the XX3 beat hands down in my book. TheXX3 never stopped hurting my pinky toes.

Beyond break-in period foot pain = unforgiveable sin for a basketball shoe in my book.

For $185, I expected to feel like I was soaring through the air and walking on clouds, NOT dealing with pinky toe blisters and related blood loss.

6 Rings, on the other hand, performs very well on-court and doesn't cause any foot pain.

I personally think the 23's are fire! I actually just copped my second pair of black stealths today for $129.99 almost %$#$ my pants when I seen theprice! They are normally $230 here in Canada I guess living in Red Neck ville may have an upside.

I love my UNC XX3's. I was hating on them at first but I gave them a chance and tried em on and ended up walkin out the store with em. I pretty much digany CW of theses that I seen. Best Numbered J since the 16's.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

still searching for a pair of black stealths and all-stars
ohwell.gif
i feel your pain! still dying for any of the black friday XX3's for a decent price
ohwell.gif

i love all 4 pairs i have one of the best jordans of all time they are build like a tank!

Originally Posted by tz85

i love all 4 pairs i have one of the best jordans of all time they are build like a tank!
I'm planning on breaking one of my XX3 out to ball in.
How is the performance when you ball in them? Anyone?

I had to sell my Stealths cause i needed the money, but performance-wise, they are a pretty good, low profile, good cushioned shoe.

you really have to appreciate the Jordan Brand to fully understand the beauty, if not no one would have copped certain shoes like the 15. and these cats whowear bred six rings and think they are hard and think they are rocking XI's or XIII's clearly do not appreciate the 23's. They are the type thatwouldnt know the difference between a spizike and a IV.

but 23 is mos def a nice shoe.

the xx3 is an instant classic, 17-22 was just a joke. The 6 rings are like authentic variants, nothing special, they just plain suck

Back
Top Bottom