Air Jordan XX3 white / stealth - black Pics

i swear there's nothing that can convince me to get these, but thats some dope photography. BUT seeing, that i suck at photography and there wont be aphoto on my feet.... still not convinced

FIRE!!!!! YES 23s MY SCHOOL COLORS!!!! COPPED!
pimp.gif

I think im done with 23's for now. Maybe when I see the white/red 23's I might change my mind though.

I'd like to have these but the cashflow is limited like the Titaniums right now. I'm also kinda holding out to see what comes out on kb24.com for the10th. I really want the Wht/Red ones bad !

COOK # 45
get fit.

These to me is a must cop the 23's just feel oh so good on my feet. The color way aint that bad slap some shorts on with a white t and be stunting on cats.

I go hard like Stephen Jackson in flips

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

BLCO.. NICE PICS.. but I just can't even ATTEMPT to let these grow on me.. as much as I usually allow shoes to do.. cant do it with these... HOWEVER.. thanks for the pics man!
I stand corrected... These shoes are FIRE ... LOL... Saw then today... Wish I had my phone to take a pic... But I didnt... These shoes areBEAUTIFUL.... Do not sleep ... Good gawd these shoes are lovely... I can see a repeat of the stealth XXs happening... People sleep then regret... Niceshoes!!!!

I think I'm coppin two pairs! They're HOT! Oh wait is this my 2nd post? haha. Anyways I'm dying here waiting fo rit! Dang it!

Definite Cop, these are pure fyah. Any discount codes for these XX3s floating around? Just purchase my first CDP X/XIII from eastbay for $254 shipped, theynow accepting codes.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

are these limited like the other XX3s?

They are a GR just like the Black Stealth's were. Also does anyone know why finishline isn't preselling Jordan's anymore. (Is it just myarea???)

seen drew nietzel from mich state rocking them last night in the college 3 pt shoot out/dunk contest.
them joints is fire. was thinkin bout passin til i saw them on his feet. i think i gotta cop.

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

They are a GR just like the Black Stealth's were. Also does anyone know why finishline isn't preselling Jordan's anymore. (Is it just my area???)
I ask the manager at the finishline where I shop and he told me some FNL got sued for pre-selling JB. He didnt tell me why but he just said it ended upcosting them like $10,000 per pair in lawsuit. Thus FNL is now operating on FCFS basis no more pre-orders.

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

They are a GR just like the Black Stealth's were. Also does anyone know why finishline isn't preselling Jordan's anymore. (Is it just my area???)
my area stop to cus dudes where selling them before time cus they got mixed up with other jordan releases that they had in the store is what i was toldin my area

Im definately picking these up they look so nice hopefully i can get em on some sort of discount. How come there's no official post yet?

Back
Top Bottom