Air Jordan XX3 white / stealth - black Pics

the stealths are my favorite ones, and im def looking forward to the white/red ones...these? theyre alright theyre different, but i wouldnt write them off,theyre kind of growing on me, i like the yellow contrast accents

One of the cleanest XXIII's classic colorway, the lighting in some of those pictures needs to be adjusted

Can't pass on these either... This is an expensive year......Can you say "wallet breaker?"

Ehh, theyre whatever.
White-black-yellow woulda been nice.

Maybe the outterpart of the shoe could have been black (where the grey is) and the inner leave it white.
NO half and and half shoes, please. Ex. Jordan campus 23...black/white or white/carolina

Black/yellow sig toe part is nice. Yellow stiching like the XI lows
wink.gif

I wanted the all-stars but i didnt like the patent leather on the tongue and toebox.
now these!!! i mean these are cool but i heard the toebox is patent leather so it is
black wallstreet 4 lyf!! G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,G,- UNOT!!!!

I like these, will probably cop for the $150 my boss charges me. They've been 3/4 so far, the only trash ones were the damn white joints
smh.gif

Best color way of XX3s IMO
Mainly because i hate the contrast stitching on all the other ones.

But since im only getting one pair of XX3s i need to see pics of the Black/Royal color way before i can get these.
PLZ dont let there be contrast stitching on the Black/Royal colorway!

Back
Top Bottom