Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Can someone expand on the Blk Camos/Jokers?

Were they really recalled? Are they a limited version?
nerd.gif

I just picked up a pair & I didn't know they were requested by JB to be sent back. None of my PDX friends told me about that!
laugh.gif

Also, I cannot believe we have 16 more colors releasing?!?
eek.gif

PO
Nike decided to change the release date on the black camos so the told the stores to send them back. Some did, some, in an apparent get bent gesture, sold them anyway

Thinking about getting the yellows. But the inner bootie puts me off. Don't really care for the blue or red. Might pass on yellows and get the white leather and black red ones

Saw the video for the yellows. Think I'm going to pass. With so many colorways I'm not going to jump on something I'm not 100% on

Played in these for 16+ hours now, no "sole separation" issues.

And damn, these are still incredible.

For anyone wondering the IG pic above is of my boy James Johnson who plays for the Kings. Played ball with him since 8th grade through high school, guy deserves more time does everything on defense. Heres of pic from during the game via Getty Images.

Couldn't wait for NIKEID....such a comfortable shoe. I'm very happy with my purchase.

For anyone wondering the IG pic above is of my boy James Johnson who plays for the Kings. Played ball with him since 8th grade through high school, guy deserves more time does everything on defense. Heres of pic from during the game via Getty Images.

Look like the black camos in that pic

Ok, we keep hearing the term "camo" in regards to this shoe. "Camo" as in "camouflage". What nature setting or terrain would this particular camo be concealing you from? I've never seen a tree, bush or sandy war location where this particular print would make the shoes disappear. I've never seen a wavy location. "Holy ****, look at that guy wading through that wavy vegetation! He doesn't have feet!.......oh, wait a minute. He's wearing wavy camo!"

Last edited:
The colorways dropping on the 2nd really run with MJ's playing days (Yellows and Blues I could see him wearing in Washington ~ and the Reds would have made a killer Bulls shoe)...

Might take a run at a pair of the Blues but otherwise I'm just going to hold off for NikeID...

The colorways dropping on the 2nd really run with MJ's playing days (Yellows @ Laney High school and Blues I could see him wearing in Washington/UNC ~ and the Reds would have made a killer Bulls shoe)...

Might take a run at a pair of the Blues but otherwise I'm just going to hold off for NikeID...

Last edited:
I didn't realize the blue dropping this weekend was that same UNC CW. I thought it was more royal.

DAMNIT I need them now.

Man these will be crazy limited just called my stores in my area and only one store is getting them and they only have the red pair as of right now smh. Gotta get my hands on the blue! Want to at least see all three and make a choice f**k

Having the fabric be the upper allows them to do whatever design they want on it. It's like a blank canvas. This even allows them to print silhouettes of previous Jordan's to make a hybrid of sorts. We all know Jordan Brand loves the hybrids! Below is what the Air Jordan XX8's and the Air Jordan 4's would look like as a hybrid. The possibilities are endless since all they have to do is print up different fabric.

Having the fabric be the upper allows them to do whatever design they want on it. It's like a blank canvas. This even allows them to print silhouettes of previous Jordan's to make a hybrid of sorts. We all know Jordan Brand loves the hybrids! Below is what the Air Jordan XX8's and the Air Jordan 4's would look like as a hybrid. The possibilities are endless since all they have to do is print up different fabric.
Not a fan personally, curious to see how the 11's 12's and 3's would look though, I'll give a shot on photoshop after work, thanks for posting letting us see what possibilities are out there. Repped

Did not think of that either. I'd be curious to see some different ones as well. With so many colorways coming in these, and a possible iD, it'd be hard to cop a pair now unless you were 150% that was the pair you most wanted. I bet we see some crazy PEs for Westbrook come playoff time.

Repped for your time.

just having a picture of a shoe on a shoe is worse than the hybrids they been putting out imo. it's like those stupid *** socks they sell
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom