Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

If these ever did hit outlets they would still be $199.99 :lol:
more like 179.99

and you guys have got to chill, do you guys see any lebron Xs or kobe 8s at outlets yet? if so, its rare because they are still at major retail spots

all this "these thangs are goin dawg" comments and "LOLZZZZ outlets, yea right" talk should be saved until august, you KNOW how this goes (unless youre a newb) so quit playin

There were a few Lebron X's to hit the outlets already...

If these ever did hit outlets they would still be $199.99
laugh.gif
more like 179.99

and you guys have got to chill, do you guys see any lebron Xs or kobe 8s at outlets yet? if so, its rare because they are still at major retail spots

all this "these thangs are goin dawg" comments and "LOLZZZZ outlets, yea right" talk should be saved until august, you KNOW how this goes (unless youre a newb) so quit playin
There were a few  Lebron X's to hit the outlets already... 

Just because you didn't see them at your particular outlet doesn't mean it was a rare 1 size run drop.

Last edited:
more like 179.99

They would be $199.99 without a question, 100% guaranteed.

I have every colorway of the XX8's that have released and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I've worn in a long time.  I also have received nothing but compliments when people have seen them.  Very good shoe in my opinion and Jordan brand did a great job with the marketing and release of this years flagship model.  
smile.gif

IMO... these will never see the inside of any outlet store

but keep wishing that your size and color will

Advice to everyone don't take what anyone says on here serious, we are all dudes sitting behind a computer speculating.

IMO... these will never see the inside of any outlet store
but keep wishing that your size and color will
you clownin, im not wishing, the shoe is actually ugly

i would only purchase to actually hoop in them so i really dont care what color i end up with

you are right about my size tho, ive been having to hunt for my size lately if i dont get shoes on rd

but anyways, put your money where your mouth is fam, pm me if you feel so confident in your statement and we can rub it in each others faces when we find out who was right

Advice to everyone don't take what anyone says on here serious, we are all dudes sitting behind a computer speculating.
whatevs dude, its not like anyones threatening each other, its small discussion with colorful language

let me cook

If these ever did hit outlets they would still be $199.99
laugh.gif
more like 179.99

There were a few  Lebron X's to hit the outlets already... 

Just because you didn't see them at your particular outlet doesn't mean it was a rare 1 size run drop.
I didn't say anything about a one size run drop, but the very fact that they didn't hit my outlet means that it was rare you clown, they didn't hit most outlets for that matter
I think you should really do a stock search at the outlets for Lebron X's. The Carbons and the Floridians have been at outlets for over a week. Calm down and do some research son.

Montrose Christian and Oak Hill PE's that Jumpman23 just tweeted out. Personally, not feeling either, but not hating either.

Back
Top Bottom