Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I think you should really do a stock search at the outlets for Lebron X's. The Carbons and the Floridians have been at outlets for over a week. Calm down and do some research son.
lmao, where are they at tho? nowhere in my state

if the only states to get them are like the usual vacaville and the same outlets that always get the best selection then youre not making any sense

I think you should really do a stock search at the outlets for Lebron X's. The Carbons and the Floridians have been at outlets for over a week. Calm down and do some research son.

if the only states to get them are like the usual vacaville and the same outlets that always get the best selection then youre not making any sense
You know how the outlets work already yet you keep trolling along. Still FSR's of them are around at outlets. Hence, they are not rare like you originally posted. Why couldn't you just tell people to do a stock search from the beginning instead of insulting members? You're not making any sense. 

You know how the outlets work already yet you keep trolling along. Still FSR's of them are around at outlets. Hence, they are not rare like you originally posted. Why couldn't you just tell people to do a stock search from the beginning instead of insulting members? You're not making any sense. 
dude, youve been off subject

my initial post was that these will be at outlets, give it time, and i used the fact that lebrons and kobes arent at outlets all over, so why would you expect the XX8s to be at outlets all over

your response was that lebrons are at outlets

i responded, ok, i never outright said they werent at outlets, but they are "rare", meaning its a new shoe for this season like the XX8 and although its at outlets they arent widespread, which means give it time

now youre talking about stock locating XX8s at outlets????????

dude, youve been off subject

my initial post was that these will be at outlets, give it time, and i used the fact that lebrons and kobes arent at outlets all over, so why would you expect the XX8s to be at outlets all over

your response was that lebrons are at outlets

i responded, ok, i never outright said they werent at outlets, but they are "rare", meaning its a new shoe for this season like the XX8 and although its at outlets they arent widespread, which means give it time

now youre talking about stock locating XX8s at outlets????????
I'm glad you can read what was posted before. Now try to process it. What you originally posted:

"[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]and you guys have got to chill, do you guys see any lebron Xs or kobe 8s at outlets yet? if so, its rare because they are still at major retail spots"[/color]

What I was pointing out to begin with is that the Lebron X is not "rare" at any outlet. There are FSR's sitting around. Hence, not rare. Rare at an outlet is a DB IX, or something that will not sit on an outlet shelf.

In that same sense, the XX8 will hit the outlet. Every shoe does. Don't believe me? All I was getting at is that a simple stock search could eliminate any questions as to whether or not any shoe is available at the outlet. And if anything, that would validate your original post of saying how the XX8 would be "rare" at an outlet. 

CrazyEBW was right though, they will most likely start off at $199.99 when they do reach an outlet.

Finally got a chance to try these on...Liking the feel of the cushioning but the thing just felt and looked kind of off on my foot...My normal size 11.5 was way too tight when zipped up, way past the point of a secure locked down feeling and in fact it was kind of restrictive...Tried on a 12 and the feel was much better but due to the extra length it gave the shoe a banana effect in the toe box...The 11.5 was okay unzipped but I'm not feeling these that way...Prob due to my wide foot but going to have to take a pass on the model...

I really wish these would hit ID but at the same time I'm not interested in dropping that damn much on them.

I got the reds and tomorrow my blue camo from finishline.com will be arriving. Big thanks for the one who posted the link in the forum for that pick up!!!  I ball in my reds but plan on just wearing my blues casually.

I just called that outlet so I could purchase these yellow xx8s and my man zach said that that shoe is not even there. I told him I saw the post on this forum and he said that someone just made this up unfortunately. Feel free to call that outlet up and confirm but I'm pretty sure that a Nike employee wouldn't lie about having or not having a product in their store.

Back
Top Bottom