Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

And what makes you want to spend this much? Is it really worth it that much? 

imo yes.

most of what i have attained over the years will be tough to find or next to impossible.

At the superb prices i get them for u'll be shocked asking how do i even come across these finds.

the prices i posted like mentioned was the absolute max i paid in each category since some of them were either 1 of 1's or just maybe pop up once every couple of years or ever online

but to me it's fun searching for the shoes i like. They have to be DS sz13-14 so thats even more of a challenge for me.

Most or half the folks nowadays are in it for hype/ reselling/ being cool or just following trends.

Im sure some can remember when ppl thought of collecting shoes as silly, but fast forward it's a totally different story

These are clean!! Come on Nike let us iD!!

Think I'm passing on this weekend's colorways. I'm starting to do a 180 on the xx8s but in the oppsosite direction to most. I really liked them  when I saw the first pics but in person I don't like the zipped down look at all and they look a bit plain zipped up. Still comfy as hell so I'm keeping the one pair I got and might get the plain white leather if they release but don't think I'll be getting any others

the FOOTLOCKER pixs show the 2 CWs releasing on saturday

the other pixs have the dates that they will be released 

imo yes.

most of what i have attained over the years will be tough to find or next to impossible.

At the superb prices i get them for u'll be shocked asking how do i even come across these finds.

the prices i posted like mentioned was the absolute max i paid in each category since some of them were either 1 of 1's or just maybe pop up once every couple of years or ever online

but to me it's fun searching for the shoes i like. They have to be DS sz13-14 so thats even more of a challenge for me.

Most or half the folks nowadays are in it for hype/ reselling/ being cool or just following trends.

Im sure some can remember when ppl thought of collecting shoes as silly, but fast forward it's a totally different story
this is me exactly... has to be DS size 13..... EXCEPT I made one exception for my full leather upper year 2000 bred trunners (cant even find a google image of them anymore)

Im a collector just like old men collect train sets and stamps and coins... im a young dude who collects shoes.

this is me exactly... has to be DS size 13..... EXCEPT I made one exception for my full leather upper year 2000 bred trunners (cant even find a google image of them anymore)

Im a collector just like old men collect train sets and stamps and coins... im a young dude who collects shoes.
This explains what happens to all the size 13s...  One of the most popular size shoes also happens to be one of the least produced shoe size.  I am the same way, been collecting since 1994, all size 13 DS, I only wear about 8-10 shoes from my collection, the rest are displayed.  I just wish Nike and JB produced more size 13, it seems like we pay a premium above what the other shoe sizes pay for the same shoe.

This explains what happens to all the size 13s...  One of the most popular size shoes also happens to be one of the least produced shoe size.  I am the same way, been collecting since 1994, all size 13 DS, I only wear about 8-10 shoes from my collection, the rest are displayed.  I just wish Nike and JB produced more size 13, it seems like we pay a premium above what the other shoe sizes pay for the same shoe.
plus kids in the middle of line who are a size 9 - 11 take a size 13 to resell if they are out of 9-11 lol

and MJ was a size 13 (my shoe size)

You guys  think 13 is hard to get? I'm a 12.5, near impossbile on certain releases so I settle for 13 if 12.5 is sold out.

Last edited:
You guys  think 13 is hard to get? I'm a 12.5, near impossbile on certain releases so I settle for 13 if 12.5 is sold out.

i know how that is. i had a friend whom used to collect sz12.5 since 12 was too small and 13 was a lil big depending on the model

plus kids in the middle of line who are a size 9 - 11 take a size 13 to resell if they are out of 9-11 lol

and MJ was a size 13 (my shoe size)
i thought 13 was popular too, its really not, its just stores only get ONE 13 like we're super rare or something

last time i checked retail is the same from size 8-17 so what are you talking about "we pay a premium"
we dont

13.5 on one foot, and a 13 on the opposite.
Remember finding this out when I was in like 12 or 13
yrs old 7th or 8th grade. Cant rememerrrrr wut foot had wut sz.

13.5 on one foot, and a 13 on the opposite.
Remember finding this out when I was in like 12 or 13
yrs old 7th or 8th grade. Cant rememerrrrr wut foot had wut sz.
right foot 13.5, left 13, and i think he did that because he broke his foot

Nike's such a game player. Asked them on twitter last week what upcoming colors of the xx8 are releasing, they said they haven't got any releasing in the near future. Yesterday someone asked and they said to colors launch this weekend, still hiding which ones even though everybody knows already
mean.gif
 They did the same thing with the volts. Wouldn't even say they were launching until the day before and they didn't say anything about the green camo, which also released

Back
Top Bottom