Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

i thought 13 was popular too, its really not, its just stores only get ONE 13 like we're super rare or something

last time i checked retail is the same from size 8-17 so what are you talking about "we pay a premium"
we dont

I never said retail. If you look online you will notice that a size 9-11 is considerably less for identical shoes when comparing to a size 13. Even on here, prices are much higher based on size.

Entered raffle at my local HOH. I really wanted the black/crimson but I also signed up for the Black/white/red colorway as well in case I didn't get the crimsons and someone wanted to trade. To my surprise they called me that I won both pairs. I don't know if there was any interest in these but I am happy I am getting the crimson colorway. I was just wondering if anyone here might want the white/red/colorway? Would not mind helping someone here get it. It's a size 10. Message me if interested..

PS. Mods... I am not reselling these shoes... just looking to help someone out.

These are clean!! Come on Nike let us iD!!

u sure bout that

Champs said they were getting in new XX8 colorways tomorrow. I found that strange because the new HoH/Footlocker in the same mall said they weren't getting them.

Does anyone know what stores are carrying the color ways tomorrow in Maryland, close to Baltimore. Called almost every store from Towson mall and white marsh mall they said they won't be carrying them.

I know my area said their shipment won't arrive this week. They are holding until the 7th of May, but that is Hawaii.

Nike's such a game player. Asked them on twitter last week what upcoming colors of the xx8 are releasing, they said they haven't got any releasing in the near future. Yesterday someone asked and they said to colors launch this weekend, still hiding which ones even though everybody knows already
mean.gif

They did the same thing with the volts. Wouldn't even say they were launching until the day before and they didn't say anything about the green camo, which also released

That's why they're a quickstrike bro. Should be an easy cop since they're gonna be on finishline tho

Last edited:
If there aren't that many kicks coming out the next few months, I prolly gonna cop the crimson. They'r the nicest so far IMO. Still waiting/hoping for the hardwood release. :smokin those will be copped no matter what!!

hmm how tough yall think it will be to grab an 8.5 online of the crimsons tmr?
I don't think it will be too difficult.  Given the fact that there is so much releasing this weekend.  If you factor in the upcoming Grape V release next weekend, a lot of people may be opting out.  

Any1 know if Nike DC had the raffle yet. Don't see anything and really want to cop (or try to).

For those of you who picked up the blue XX8s, is the color shade difference between left and right shoe as drastic as this?

For those of you who picked up the blue XX8s, is the color shade difference between left and right shoe as drastic as this?

yes

all the camo print pairs are like that - esp the black/white "joker" pairs

the red and yellow are not as noticable,probably because they are a brighter color (closer to white) so its not as pronounced but definetely noticable

just couldnt bring myself to accpet the asymmetic color of the camo pairs

yes

all the camo print pairs are like that - esp the black/white "joker" pairs

the red and yellow are not as noticable,probably because they are a brighter color (closer to white) so its not as pronounced but definetely noticable

just couldnt bring myself to accpet the asymmetic color of the camo pairs

Thanks for the response. It's bothering me too. I may return after seeing the colorways set to release tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom