Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

just received my oak hills

these things are super flimsy, but the fit and ride is a1

will see how they perform on court

Couple of my local spots still have Bamboos sitting. Not too surprised, but very scattered sizes to say the least.

3 pairs zero pops. play 4-5 times a week plus coaching two days a week in a kids learning league so lots of up and down the court. I am glad i do not seem to have what it takes to pops these mamajamas.
tongue.gif
lol,  same here

10+ pairs with shroud, 6 pairs SEs

do rec leagues on tues/thurs and 6 hrs youth hoops every saturday

have rotated so each pair has many hours on them

no problems at all !

GREAT SHOE

lol,  same here

10+ pairs with shroud, 6 pairs SEs

do rec leagues on tues/thurs and 6 hrs youth hoops every saturday

have rotated so each pair has many hours on them

no problems at all !

GREAT SHOE
Good job on the shrouds. Which colors did you get?

Going to UNDS my black/electric greens tonight in some pickup games.
UNDS went really well. The shoe performed. The best way I can describe it is that I didn't really notice it was there. No knee or foot pain after, unlike with the zoom gloves.

The traction was super sticky and cushioning was great. There were a couple of scary moments when I got decked by this 250lbs dude but luckily no injury.

Unfortunately they got quite a few scuffs including one on the carbon fiber heel. Can't imagine what the bamboos will look like after intense play. Glad I doubled up on them and kind of regret not doubling up on the black/green.

One guy asked me if they were basketball shoes, which was quite funny. Now I see where the stealth part comes in. Nike produced so few of these no one knows what they are, lol.

Another dude was curious about the zipper so I unzipped them and showed  him the electric green.

For stealth shoes, they do attract a lot of attention.

I finally found the green camos . 210 ds on ebay, I think I'll bite the bullet

don't... they should be at outlets for cheaper. hit up nikefind or keep an eye on sneakersteal. a few outlets had them for like 150 or so in the last few weeks.

really regret not getting the black/electric green color when I had the chance. they were sitting in bmore and I could have gotten my boy to use his discount on them too. my eyes were chasing other fish in the sea tho. by far my favorite color.

really regret not getting the black/electric green color when I had the chance. they were sitting in bmore and I could have gotten my boy to use his discount on them too. my eyes were chasing other fish in the sea tho. by far my favorite color.
it is, but i gotta go with the oak hill cw

its not as loud as i thought it would be and i think its something jordan would wear today

Yeah I really missed that one too.  Maybe they will read this thread and do a size run restock???

I'm surprised the cement XX8s weren't more popular.  I love those.  The material on the shroud is really comfortable, more flexible than the leather on the bamboos.  I liked them so much, I double copped.

I agree. My cements are way better than my blk/red SE's. I may try to find some more shourded ones when they go on clearance.

I really like the minimal branding on this shoe. Unlike a lebron or something, which you can't mistake as anything but a nike shoe,  the xx8 only has the small jumpman on the heel tab to  give away what it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom