Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Not sure if anyone has already made reference to this,

But do you guys think that the who "stealth theme" is the same theme they have with release of this shoe ?

"You won't see me coming, and when you do it's too late".

So like a ninja, they drop online in store and no knows a dam thing about dates cw etc.... And in a blink of an eye they are all gone ???

To all those curious about Nike's "Crimson" designations, from what I can tell, it seems that "Bright" Crimson is more of a red/pink hue and "Total" Crimson appears to have a more orange tint to it. Always check which shade it is when questioning which side of red it's on.

Got my Oak Hills in today, and they are phenomenal in person. Can't wait to rock these to some Reds games.

Peace,
J

For those of you wondering about the shade of crimson, it is not orange like the Penny Vs and is on par with the crimson on the Jordan retro IIIs that came out recently.

Bright crimson is definitely pinkish in person. My carbons are nice, but I have to be honest that I wish the bright crimson was a deeper red.

This guy on YouTube copped a pair of the carbons and its made a review if anybody wanted a better look at the shoe from different angles or something.

Pretty neat. Kind if reminds me of the batman 6's haha. I want to try these on and start jumping around the store to see if Jordan brand promises 40% energy returned LOL

Not sure if anyone has already made reference to this,

But do you guys think that the who "stealth theme" is the same theme they have with release of this shoe ?

"You won't see me coming, and when you do it's too late".

So like a ninja, they drop online in store and no knows a dam thing about dates cw etc.... And in a blink of an eye they are all gone ???
Sounds like it. Seems they've gone too far with it. A basketball should be available for basketball players to buy and play ball in.

BRIGHT crimson !! 
the nike+ WAS mentioned in the first description of the shoe ( see page 1 )
they didn't do it and shoe is still $250
prob would be $320 + ?  if they had included that tech
a hole under the insole for $70, makes sense

bright crimson is definately NOT any shade of pink. its more orange than red but its nowhere near pink.

How's the fit on these shoes? Should I get them in my true size or go down 1/2 a size?
true to size or go up. Do not go down, i usually go down half a size on retros.....you could just go to the store and try them on but the shoe when zipped fits really snug.

I'll always stick to my guns that any Jordans after XIII were horrendous, this one continues the line of subpar. These XX8 look like some ghetto ninja slippers with zipped all the way up.

THESE ARE FIRE I HAVE THE BLACK/ELEC GREEN PAIR NONE OF THOSE OTHER ONES ARE CLOSE TO THE FRESHNESS OF THE BLK/ELEC GREEN ONES

Where can I find the xx8 white pref Westbrook home online on may 11? I called a few places and no one has any news. The release is not listed on the Nike calandar and I don't know for sure where to get it. Also do you know what time they will be avail. I heard 8 am but I don't know. Plz help. Thanx

Back
Top Bottom