Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Champs just received their carbons:D it says ready to ship and that its processing. Anybody who ordered from Foot Locker or East Bay that got the same thing?

Where can I find the xx8 white pref Westbrook home online on may 11? I called a few places and no one has any news. The release is not listed on the Nike calandar and I don't know for sure where to get it. Also do you know what time they will be avail. I heard 8 am but I don't know. Plz help. Thanx

This. What is the latest on the two different Westbrook white colorways? Are they really releasing on the 11th and, if so, where?

This. What is the latest on the two different Westbrook white colorways? Are they really releasing on the 11th and, if so, where?
They are releasing on the 11th according to Jumpman23.  I imagine that they will be available online and at some HOH.  It kinda depends on where you are.  My HOH got all of the XX8's that released with the exception of the last two pairs that released last weekend.  Hope this helps. 

Saw the May 11 releases(the OKC camos and white perf) , not bad but I'll pass since Oak Hills on the way. Now if they released the all white ones Westbrook was wearing in the playoffs, that would get my paper. 

I'll always stick to my guns that any Jordans after XIII were horrendous, this one continues the line of subpar. These XX8 look like some ghetto ninja slippers with zipped all the way up.
hilarious description, I really tried to find these pleasing to the eye...aube they are more for comfort. I just cant see myself in these ill take the gloves over these any day

This shoe would look mega in a traditional black red color way with black soles. Maybe an all black shroud and a red bootie.

Glad I got these. Looks really nice and more durable. Even the box has a different look. Can't wait for the crimson.

Im glad i finally bit the bullet and copped these.  They really are the most comfortable Jordan i own and they look really good with a nice pair of jeans.  Let the haters keep on hatin.
665ef603_photo6.jpeg
a523ba43_photo7.jpeg
c1868bf9_photo8.jpeg
cc9bc883_photo9.jpeg
4f1d5618_photo10.jpeg
a479e1e9_photo1.jpeg
f4abd7ee_photo2.jpeg
e346d14d_photo3.jpeg
3d79822b_photo4.jpeg
869321bc_photo5.jpeg

Probably my top 3 favorite of the xx8. So glad I called Nike NY. Now if iD comes out I'll be broke.

Back
Top Bottom