Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I'll always stick to my guns that any Jordans after XIII were horrendous, this one continues the line of subpar. These XX8 look like some ghetto ninja slippers with zipped all the way up.

You forgot in your opinion. 17s were some of the best jays to hoop in.

I got my oak hills I like em but one thing that's bothering me is all the wrinkles from so much excess material. May send them back and wait for a diff pair.

I got my oak hills I like em but one thing that's bothering me is all the wrinkles from so much excess material. May send them back and wait for a diff pair.

I noticed that on my pair. The material is really thick. I wonder if the ventilation is worse than the volt

Thanks ^ airsully and raptor. I'm definitely using both for my basketball league. I'll let you guys know about the ventilation. Love the xx8 for balling purposes.

Has anyone experienced this? I struck out on the Black/ Bright Crimson XX8 on release day so on Thursday just for the hell of it I looked on Eastbay again & of course it said all sizes were sold out. So I called to see if they were expecting anymore in stock & the lady told me she was showing a size 8, 11, & 11.5 available even though it wasn't showing up online so I ordered 11.5 figuring it was a mistake & my money would get  refunded but lo & behold I just got shipment confirmation & my shoes will be here Monday!!!

Has anyone experienced this? I struck out on the Black/ Bright Crimson XX8 on release day so on Thursday just for the hell of it I looked on Eastbay again of course it said all sizes were sold out. So I called to see if they were expecting anymore in stock & the lady told me she was showing a size 8, 11, & 11.5 available even though it wasn't showing up online so I ordered 11.5 figuring it was a mistake & my money would get  refunded but lo & behold I just got shipment confirmation & the shoes will be here Tuesday!!!

prob a cancelled backorder ?

couldn't be a return as nobody had them yet to return

happens fast so site isn't always current

nice cop !!

you WILL love them !

Last edited:
air-jordan-xx8-russell-westbrook-pes-release-date-1-736x454.jpg

Brand: Jordan Brand
Model: Air Jordan XX8
Color: White/Black-Photo Blue
Article #: 555109-117
Release: May 11, 2013
MSRP: $250

air-jordan-xx8-russell-westbrook-away-660x407.jpg

Brand: Jordan Brand
Model: Air Jordan XX8
Color: Photo Blue/White-Black
Article #: 555109-402
Release: May 11, 2013
MSRP: $250

The whites look wrong. I like the other one. If you were those on court you'll definitely stand out

I'm not feeling the elephant print looking shroud but the other pair is pretty dope. I wonder how dirty the shroud will get cause its white

it is great to have choices...

if you like them, get them

if you don't like them, don't get them

pretty simple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom