Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

ndc, ftl, and my local HOH still have no info on these... Maybe they're not releasing after all

ndc, ftl, and my local HOH still have no info on these... Maybe they're not releasing after all

I checked with a couple of the HoHs in my area. The one that didn't get the crimsons aren't getting them. Makes sense. The location that did get the crimsons (and raffled them off when I was told it was FCFS) said to check back tomorrow. By this time of the week on the crimsons, they knew they were getting them. Leads me to believe that they won't release this Sat?

are any places selling xx8's for retail? everywhere i check they are sold out, ebay prices are ridiculous

What are the chances that they might not go to ID this year? The 2012s were already on there by now. I say if they arent on there by August they wont go to ID.

Tough to compare. I think the 2012 released colorways were few. Not counting the high low inner bootie colors as a separate colorway on the white/black, there is also the black/red, grey/volt, carolina blue/grey, JBC orange/gray, and JBC carolina blue/navy right?

For XX8s there have already been eight releases (stealth, "Joker", camo green, camo blue, camo red, camo yellow, carbon fiber/crimson, and the "Oak Hill") and it seems like more is in store.

big brown truck just dropped off my crimsons

darker than the mango on the reds, and not very pink to me

love the pattern !

it appears to me that nothing is going as planned for these releases

don't give up on this weekend just yet

we only got a few days notice on the last drop and everyone was in the dark til last minute

could be same story again ? 

I checked with a couple of the HoHs in my area. The one that didn't get the crimsons aren't getting them. Makes sense. The location that did get the crimsons (and raffled them off when I was told it was FCFS) said to check back tomorrow. By this time of the week on the crimsons, they knew they were getting them. Leads me to believe that they won't release this Sat?

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. My HOH had all the prior releases in at least a week before release date and they don't have any info on these

big brown truck just dropped off my crimsons
darker than the mango on the reds, and not very pink to me
love the pattern !
it appears to me that nothing is going as planned for these releases
don't give up on this weekend just yet
we only got a few days notice on the last drop and everyone was in the dark til last minute
could be same story again ? 
Really? My friend told me that it looked pinkish orange and my entire family agreed. But regardless, these things are BEASTS on the court! I just got done ballin and are now my new favorites

"not very pink"
didn't say "none"
they exceed my expectations 
enjoy yours
Oh sorry I didn't see that haha enjoy yours too man! i think its pretty dope how in pics the color looks different based on the camera and lighting.

Last edited:
I really wanna ball up in these, I still haven't seen anyone with a pair yet out here in Jersey. I haven't even seen them in any of the stores. Are the XX8's a limited release or something?

guy just accidentally sent me JBC PE of the XX8 the red one instead of AJ1 Black/ Gold.
if i were an a-hole i'd keep em and do nothing.
however is not how i ro

not how i roll.
i'd snap some pics but i am sending back soon.
could be worth more than aj1, havent seen any on ebay...
black/golds arrive today, i couldn't imagine sending the wrong pair to someone and send the right one b4 they return it, but if that were me i'd be pissed i sent out a "priceless" shoe and hoping it gets returned

I'm curious about the design on the shroud of the Oak Hill and Cool Grey version above. Just wondering if it's supposed to be an idea behind the graphic or is it just random.

I'm curious about the design on the shroud of the Oak Hill and Cool Grey version above. Just wondering if it's supposed to be an idea behind the graphic or is it just random.
its the design thats on the midsole and outsole of the Jordan VIIIs

not how i roll.
i'd snap some pics but i am sending back soon.
could be worth more than aj1, havent seen any on ebay...
black/golds arrive today, i couldn't imagine sending the wrong pair to someone and send the right one b4 they return it, but if that were me i'd be pissed i sent out a "priceless" shoe and hoping it gets returned

Pictures will be appreciated. Wonder how he got the JBC PE.

Thanks slick. I just pulled out my Aquas and checked the sole, which strangely was the first time I've done so. I'm feeling the Cool Grey colorway though; they seem to pop more than the Oak Hills. On the other hand, that "Why Not?" version could have been saved for Russ...for real.

Thanks slick. I just pulled out my Aquas and checked the sole, which strangely was the first time I've done so. I'm feeling the Cool Grey colorway though; they seem to pop more than the Oak Hills. On the other hand, that "Why Not?" version could have been saved for Russ...for real.

Fairly certain he wore them ASG weekend

Back
Top Bottom