Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

So after calling almost every location near me finally tracked down a pair of red camos in my size!

Haha I will ^.^, these are awesome to ball In, I hope they release a bred colorway to double up before they're gone for the year

A pair of these just basically fell in my lap.. size 12.. i cant find a pair anywhere for sale... how much would you guys say they would go for?
2-300 if u give em to me lol

Any word on if/when the Bamboo's are releasing? I tried looking back and didn't find anything on a release date.

Thanks,

I dont think anything now a days are improvement!! now its just all about money.. cheaper quality, more money thats all I have to say

^those are the se bro. unless you've heard different? but they look just like the super fly 2 that drop next month so I don't know what jb's plans are

That's not the melo 10 that's the xx8 se, the melo 10 does use the same sole/midsole however
So you saying that he first 2 pics are Melo's and the last pic is the Jordan XX8 SE model. If so Nike/Jordan Brand has the laziest designers in the history of shoes. 

From Foot Locker Australia;

Saturday 25[sup]th[/sup] August

QS Jordan XX8 (fire red/white-black): $299.95 SSO

This doesn't seem to match up with any colourways I know of, any ideas?

From Foot Locker Australia;

Saturday 25[SUP]th[/SUP] August
QS Jordan XX8 (fire red/white-black): $299.95 SSO

This doesn't seem to match up with any colourways I know of, any ideas?

Good lord! :x they give us a Bulls cw and we have to pay over retail :smh: the color code does match up like the bulls cw we see on retros but I wouldn't be to sure

Well aren't the shoes more expensive in Australia....if its a dope colorway whatever I don't mind

Back
Top Bottom