Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I read the thread and I didn't see, but can anybody tell me where you can find the 28's black/volt in a sz 11???

Good luck on that search. eBay have, but will have to pay hundreds over retail. I've been trying to get a pair since I missed out on release date. Restocks, canceled, and returned pairs I've had no luck at getting.

Well aren't the shoes more expensive in Australia....if its a dope colorway whatever I don't mind
Now that i think about it you are probably right :lol: I was joking around when I said it but I hope it's a nice cw to make up for that DTRT crap

Been playing in my DTRT XX8s for a couple of weeks now. Cushioning, fit, support, and traction are all excellent. I've never been a fan of the zip up shroud on any of the XX8s because they are too high and reduce the ventilation on the shoes. I've come to appreciate the crazy pattern on the DTRTs and the thicker shroud seems to breath better and be more durable than the earlier thinner shrouds. Unfortunately this new shroud material is rubbing me raw just above the heel pull when I wear the shrouds folded down. I now have blood on both shoes. :smh: The options are to wear the shroud up (feels terrible), fold the shroud really low (don't like the feel of the shoe with the zipper so low), or return them to Nike (I'd miss the awesome cushioning). I'm going to keep playing with how I lace them up to see if I can find a fix. If nothing works I'm sending these shoes back and wait for the XX8 SEs. >:

another shot of the se...these seriously don't drop til next year?
these are dope to me, would cop. the silhouette of the xx8 is just fire. still mad no stores within 150 miles of me even had them in stock.

I hope they look like this

From Foot Locker Australia;

Saturday 25[SUP]th[/SUP] August
QS Jordan XX8 (fire red/white-black): $299.95 SSO

This doesn't seem to match up with any colourways I know of, any ideas?

I'm listening.

Hopefully these drop in my city at least. Sydney got none so far.

anyone have the white westbrooks ?

if so, how visable are the diff color booties through the holes ?

thinking about coppin but would wear zipped up as don't like mismatched color look

thanks

so.....

no next release date 

no clue of next style/CW

several (NICE) previously announced CWs are MIA

becoming harder and harder to stay loyal

frown.gif

Took a gamble, and got lucky on my size following https://twitter.com/kicks4saleig for $195.00 shipped.  Still debating wearing these for hoops, or casually.  Will be worn regardless.

The print is definitely clearer on these camos compared to the rest.  The seller told me that these were a QS, but who knows what's true at this point with the black camos.  Definitely much better looking in person.

These are sitting in Anne Arundel Mills Nike Outlet priced at $199. Saw most sizes too.

Still need a pair of these...

With discounts and such I can get a pair for under 180 at my local HoH but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I don't distinguish between hooping and casual, these will be rocked for both my China Jades need a rest on the court.

Apologizes if this has been answered in the thread, I haven't read all pages yet but how do these hold up after a few wears on the court? After about 40 wears (both on the court and casually) of my china Jades with an exception of a few scuff marks they still look/feel brand new.

Last edited:
None that I have found
Also what's the verdict on the shrouds, the old thin ones are better than the thicker ones?
Obvi of they changed them there were durability issues?

So I read that the next xx8s to release are the Formidable Foes pack which pays tribute to the 6 teams jordan had to play in the finals. If thats true then i hope that the Portland trailblazer color way is going to be something to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom