Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Played in them for about 2 hours today. Super comfy. For me, they have the feel of the kobe 6. I don't lace them up all the way. I zip them up about half way. I have to double knot but the fit is great. I usually wear a 10 in lebrons and Kobe's but I had to go a half size down with the xx8s. The traction is pretty good. I had to wipe a couple times. I hope it just needs some breaking in. Light weight and supportive. They do live up to the hype. The cushion in the forefoot is a bit odd. Takes time getting used to. It almost forces you to play on your toes and propels you forward. I broke necks all day. Everyone kept asking to see them lol if you want the very best performance shoe on the market as well as the opportunity to stand out, the xx8s are it.

so when these were first announced wasn't there mention of the shoe connnecting to the internet?

did they scap this idea?

it never happened, like a lot of things with this shoe

many nice CWs still MIA

no iD yet ?

short notice given on CWs and RDs

SMH

yes, Atlantic City, NJ

Anyone seen the joker xx8 for less than 199.99? I am tempted but would hate to see the drop down to 150 or even 100 :nerd:

Dude at Johnson Creek, WI(employee) said white Westbrooks rolled through for a minute there @ 100.00 even. Was shocked that happened so quickly.

Anyone seen the joker xx8 for less than 199.99? I am tempted but would hate to see the drop down to 150 or even 100 :nerd:

based on the digging i did, they are only available at the 199.99 price. riverhead did run them at 20% off for one day last weekend, when i picked up a pair, but that was the lowest they've been. guys were plucking them off ebay at 250 a pop, which surprised me. since they're still sitting in decent size runs at multiple outlets after the F&F, i bet patience will pay off for those who watch them closely. just my best guess. personally, i was happy to cop at 159.

good luck.

sounds good IF you can find your size

i wear 11.5 so those tend to go fast so can't wait around

and HOPE they get to outlets

Any footlocker or champs still have the black/green in size 8.5? My local store wasn't helpful in locating. Thanks in advance.

Most of them have been shipped back out to nike...we should start seeing then at outlets soon

it appears to me that JB has finally figured out how to market their signature shoe.

Makes ZERO sense to start selling the new Jordan in February All Star break when the season starts in October.

I remember the original XIII dropped on 10/31/97 - the same day the season kicked off. If JB is going to wait until February for the All Star Break (which in reality the real reason is because that's when their demographic start cashing in their early tax refunds and pretends to live ghetto fabulous for a few weeks), then they need to pick back up on marketing the shoe again at the start of the next season and until the new one drops in February.

Unlike how previous Jordans were marketed, I believe we will continue to see worn by Westbrook next season and new colorways to drop more frequently once the 2013/14 season starts.

New xx8 se photo

I really do t want some camo for cws on the xx8 se. But it does look interesting. Haven't we seen pics of the xx8 se already?

HELP PLEASE!!!
Greetings everyone. I am fairly new to the forums and generally wear the Kobe 8s to play in. I recently picked up a few pairs of Jordan XX8s and really enjoy them as they remind me of the old Gary Payton shoes I used to play in. I recently picked up a pair of blue and green Camos from eBay and it is absolutely driving me crazy to find out if they are authentic (I was told they were real but want to make sure). I tried reading this entire thread but was not able to find the info. Can someone PLEASE help tell me how to tell the difference. I was told to check the heal carbon fiber as the replicas are thinner but I am having a hard time with that. Also, I noticed that the insoles in my authentics came out while the possible replicas were glued in. However, I was told by someone that the Camo versions had their insoles glued in unlike the previous models (Ex. Cool Grey/Orange) where the insoles come out. I apologize for the long posting. PLEASE can someone help me figure this out or send/post a link where I can find the info. It truly scares me how close the replicas are unlike the Kobe 8 replicas which are pretty easy to tell apart. Thank everyone in advance for your help.

I hope this can help other people. After a LOT of emails and back and forths, so far the best evidence I have collected are that in the authentics the insoles can come out while the replicas are glued in. Can those that have authentics PLEASE verify this for me. The only pair I purchased from Nike (Cool Grey/Orange) have insoles that come out while others I picked up used locally and on eBay (was told they were authentics) including the original Black/Green, Blue Camo, Green Camo all have insoles that are glued in. I just want to make sure it was not specific to a certain Colorway. Again, thank everyone for their time and help and I apologize if this posting does not belong in this thread.

I have the OKC aways and I always take the original insole out and put my own insole in because of my plantar fasciitis. The insole came out pretty easily. Obviously it was sticky but I was able to take it out with no problem. I also suggest looking at the UPC code within the lining of the shoe to verify its authenticity. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom