Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Finally grabbed my Bamboos from my local HOH. There were still some sizes left. They only received 20 pairs. Super impressed with the upper on these. I was afraid they would be like the other XX8s and feel flimsy but they do not. They're a pretty sturdy synthetic leather. These shoes are going to get so dirty so fast though. Glad I doubled up. They're beautiful in person.

Dude....how about treating us to some on-feet shots of the bamboos? I haven't seen any anywhere.

The invitation goes out to anyone else who bought them....

Got my shipping info from UPS for Footlocker today 
nthat.gif

Just got my conf# earlier also. Called to check on it and was able to buy a sz 8 for my son.

There's a few on Ebay for $1000... how much were they at the popup?  My normal box from HoH got beat down :frown: 

It was regular retail. The popup was retail and they had another setup next door. You bring your receipt at 10. They give you the plexi glass and bamboo box.

Crazy story. I'm sitting in Sheratons hotel lobby. And I got a call about the limited casing. I'm like 120. Dart out. Run to the popup.

And once I left. My homie says Tinker walked up to him. Said nice shoes. And they chopped for about 15 minutes.

Finally grabbed my Bamboos from my local HOH. There were still some sizes left. They only received 20 pairs. Super impressed with the upper on these. I was afraid they would be like the other XX8s and feel flimsy but they do not. They're a pretty sturdy synthetic leather. These shoes are going to get so dirty so fast though. Glad I doubled up. They're beautiful in person.

Dude....how about treating us to some on-feet shots of the bamboos? I haven't seen any anywhere.

The invitation goes out to anyone else who bought them....
I'll have some on feet pics tonight/tomm. I never really take on feet pics normally though. I like the NWT style on feet shots but don't have the proper setup to make mine look like that. 
ohwell.gif

I'll have some on feet pics tonight/tomm. I never really take on feet pics normally though. I like the NWT style on feet shots but don't have the proper setup to make mine look like that. 
ohwell.gif
lol dude bout to go all professional fo da photo shoot on da realz

Managed to double up on sz 13. Really wanted my sz 12.5 but couldn't find any and was lucky enough to get the 13. I thought they didn't make these in 12.5 as they often don't for really limited releases but then I saw two 12.5s on ebay
eek.gif
I can't be bothered to mess around with selling these in order to pay resell to get the 12.5s so I'll stick with the 13s

Back
Top Bottom