Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

So refreshing to see people's initial excitement of a shoe to be based on its actual performance. Can't wait wish I knew about the 2-day shipping when I ordered. The wait til thursday will be tough lol.

Last edited:
Did anyone pick up a pair of the cool grey cw? Is it more of a light or dark grey?  I'd love to see some pics, as some of the site photos make the grey look quite light and others make it seem fairly dark.

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC :smokin
Did anyone pick up a pair of the cool grey cw? Is it more of a light or dark grey?  I'd love to see some pics, as some of the site photos make the grey look quite light and others make it seem fairly dark.

I saw the shoe yesterday and I think it's darker than it is lighter if that helps.

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC
smokin.gif

I saw the shoe yesterday and I think it's darker than it is lighter if that helps.
Thanks - and if you can, would be great to see some pics once you receive them.

@quise2024 do they come with an extra pair of laces or are they from another pair? I can't wait for mine to come in. Ordered on FNL for $118.xx shipped to Cali.

No I got those laces when I bought my hyperdunks cuz I needed the extra $2 to make the $40 off work on FNL

Just got home from the mall, all 3 colors still available at HoH. I tried on all of them, I really wanted to get the blue/powder ones, but on feet they didn't look that great (even though imma just use em to ball in). But the black reds really look nice on feet and from afar just in case I stop using them to hoop in :rolleyes

Nobody was really looking for the BHM's either I guess everybody loading up for the ASG weekend and the Infrared... Infrapink VI's or the Tiffs. Here's my pick ups from tonight.

View media item 779584

I want those BHM brons but that $220 :x and those KDs :smokin but like u said waiting ASW

Last edited:
I want those BHM brons but that $220 :x and those KDs :smokin but like u said waiting ASW

If you got the birthday coupon the brons won't hurt your pocket as much :rolleyes

But I missed out on that Shoejockey deal at $133 you guys had posted a couple days ago :x I really didn't know what size to get so I had to wait till they had em in store. I tried on my true size then I went half size smaller and half size bigger, you guys were right :nthat: they fit TTS. Had to pay seven bucks more but at least I didn't have to worry about if I got the wrong size or not. My first non Retro Jordan purchase since the XX3's :nerd:

On to the ASG's FML!!!!!

Last edited:
For those who own the SEs and the LB XIs, do you prefer flight plate or lunar/zoom? I own the XIs and man that set up is money for me, but I am very intrigued by the flightplate/unlocked zoom set-up.

Plus iks mod iks mod is big on these and we pretty much share the same preference for cushioning set-ups in hoop shoes, so holler at me mayne! Lol

For those who own the SEs and the LB XIs, do you prefer flight plate or lunar/zoom? I own the XIs and man that set up is money for me, but I am very intrigued by the flightplate/unlocked zoom set-up.

Plus iks mod iks mod is big on these and we pretty much share the same preference for cushioning set-ups in hoop shoes, so holler at me mayne! Lol

I've hooped in both. Lebron XI is awesome cushion wise but proplate zoom is on another level. The future standard of cushioning imo

Damn okay, then this is going to be a no-brainer lol. I gotta call and see if the Richard's by me have them so I can just scoop in person. Thanks for the feedback NT fam!

Saw all 3 se's in person today. Had I known they weren't gonna sell out I wouldn't have copped off ndc at launch. Could be hoopin in em at the gym tomorrow morning instead of this friday :smh:

Just got done with the league game today.

These are absolutely top notch for a bball shoe. Lockdown was amazing traction was amazing, the zoom bags felt like pillows under my feet, no ankle issue.

The only issue i have is with ventilation. While playing it wasnt a problem but once we were done man they were pretty wet inside and my feet normally dont sweat enough to notice thebinside of my shoe being wet.

If youre on the fence about these i suggest you take the plubge and grab a pair

How often is that happening?
It's hit or miss, just save the receipt.  Personally I've gone through 3 out of 4 pairs of the OG XX8 (6'1" 196 lbs).  Worst case scenario, you take them back to the retailer you bought them from for a credit, or you can send them back to http://nikeclaims.com if they pop within 2 years, but you lose out on taxes and shipping them back to Nike this way.

I picked up my first pair of SEs yesterday and started breaking them in today at the gym before SB.  The cushion definitely feels firmer than the original, but in a good way.  They were also a little stiffer than the OGs out of the box, which obviously got better after playing a couple games of pick-up.

Last edited:

Plus @iks mod is big on these and we pretty much share the same preference for cushioning set-ups in hoop shoes, so holler at me mayne! Lol
For hoops I always roll with what I'm most comfortable playing in.  If you want to try something new, they definitely live up to all the reviews and feedback.  Only reason why I prefer these over the XIs is because these actually work with my custom orthotics having high damn arches and all.  It's hard for me to play in anything else after playing in these.

Back
Top Bottom