Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Pair from Shoejocky came in today.  I chose the regular shipping option and they shipped parcel select for me.  Damn good deal for these, especially days before release. 

I tried them on with regular socks and thick socks, regular I think a half size down would have been better but they fit normally with thick socks.  Basically need a size 9.75 haha.

These are going to have to go the back burner - an iD and some big expenses coming up have me like a forcefield is around my wallet at the moment. Shame because I doubt I'll get my size later on in the breds or dark grey joints, but from what I'm hearing, looks like Flight Plate isn't going anywhere soon. Am I right to assume that future models and sigs will feature it a la the M10?

These are really amazing shoes. The lace loop lockdowns are amazing. Really grabs hold of the laces and the shoes are really light. Gonna hoop in my pair tonight.

Do you guys think the All Star Game version is going to be limited?  I don't remember any ASG versions of past new releases because I had no interest in new model Jordans the past few years.

I am done if they drop just 2 pair for me in these XX8 SE. I have copped basically all of them. LOVE THESE shoes and how they just keep flying under the radar.

I just need them Columbias that Westbrook wore and those Award Winning PE....lawd!!!

My breds get delivered today and I can't wait to see them in person. Gonna be a nice addition to my grey camos.

I was set on the Breds. But left with the greys. I have a lot of blk/red shoes. Plus greys are real fresh w/ the black contrast.

I got enough blk/red shoes too but thencway is jus so clean ... with that said those gym reds will be copped lol.

I hope the greys and powder blues make it til mid march so i can pick up one of em. All star weekend gonna take a beating on my wallet.

I really hope the xx8s dnt sell out like these solid cways havent then i can grab em later those brons n kds are tough

Picked up my first pair of SE's. My first pair of sig Jordan's since the XX3's. I must say, these are quite nice. Hopefully I didn't get duped with a fake pair but they look pretty authentic. View media item 785774

Loving these pics of the SEs!

Picked up my first pair of SE's. My first pair of sig Jordan's since the XX3's. I must say, these are quite nice. Hopefully I didn't get duped with a fake pair but they look pretty authentic. View media item 785774

Do they have fakes for those?

That actually is my favorite previous colorway. Matching (although not completely) would be difficult, I imagine.

Black & reds look amazing from what I've seen.

Loving these pics of the SEs!
Do they have fakes for those?

That actually is my favorite previous colorway. Matching (although not completely) would be difficult, I imagine.

Black & reds look amazing from what I've seen.
I don't know.  I hope not, lol. 

Yeah,  They'll be a little difficult to pull off but my clothing style is pretty neutral.  This colorway and the 'Christmas' colorway are the only two that I like.  Something a bit different than the typical colorways out there.

got the powder blues in today, what a beautiful colorway. is the powder blue meant to be an okc colorway?

Anyone ball in these and the Hyperdunk 2013's? I'd love to hear any comparisons if anyone has.

Anyone ball in these and the Hyperdunk 2013's? I'd love to hear any comparisons if anyone has.

In a nutshell, xx8 SE is leaps and bounds over the HD 2013. I've balled in both and can't find anything better.

I currently play in both and I would say these are kinda like the HDs but much better. Only had 1 run in mine so far though so once I play in these breds a cpl more times I can give a better assessment

I've only shot around in my Se but the hyperdunk left more of an impression on me as far as comfort. The se have great cushioning but it's weird, it's not exactly soft but it's like it neutralizes the impact from your foot hitting the ground. If I could make a comparison I would say the hyperdunk adds comfort and the xx8 removes discomfort, if that makes sense

These are going to have to go the back burner - an iD and some big expenses coming up have me like a forcefield is around my wallet at the moment. Shame because I doubt I'll get my size later on in the breds or dark grey joints, but from what I'm hearing, looks like Flight Plate isn't going anywhere soon. Am I right to assume that future models and sigs will feature it a la the M10?
I feel you fam...  good that you've got the priorities set right!  

Like you said, at least the M10 is featuring flight plate and I am pretty confident you'll be able to scoop a pair of those later, if not one of these SEs.  Maybe you could even catch a shrouded pair off ebay? Personally, I really like the original shrouded XX8 -- maybe slightly more than the SE.

Anyway, if you decide you can make the purchase later on, I'm sure you'll get the chance.  I just know you'd appreciate this midsole setup and traction combo 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom