Air Jordan XXXII (32)

A month ago these were must-haves for me. Now I'm actually kind of good with my Alternate 2s.

i copped...not sellin like i thought they would which is great for me cause i got to the mall late. anyway these will get slept on till people see em in person...pictures been doin these ZERO justice.

20171018_140929.jpg

Found a $50 Nike gift card so I swung by my NikeTown and picked up the lows no problem. I'm normally a 10 in Nike and Jordans and a 10 fit nicely (proper length and snug in a good way). Looking forward to wearing them on the court tomorrow.

Last edited:
Please let us know what you think! Want to give these a try and see if they perform better than PG1 and/or Harden LS.

I guess I'm in the minority, but the lows have a crap ton of length for me and I could have went a full size down (half a size was a good inbetween though). Maybe it's because I like having a 1 to 1 fit when hooping, but there was a crap ton of foot movement. I normally wear 9 in Hyperdunks, 9.5 in Kobes, 9 in Adidas ball shoes, and 9.5 in Ultra Boosts. Definitely find a store to try on first before buying online.

Last edited:
I don't plan on ever buying XXXII (maybe at a huge discount) but I must admit that they do seem to be very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom