Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Top 3 jordan of all time!!! Of all time!!!

-_-

tenor.gif

Hey buddy, now the moment of truth. How do they fit? Narrow, normal? Compare them to the 32s if you can as I know what I had to do to make those work (go up .5). Also, is the toebox low or is there wiggle room in them? That's the color I want and RMK had them fir a reasonable amount (if I can't get a date on the US release of the tech packs). Thanks for your help.

^ How, who are you, are you a wizard

thanks for the pics, look great, how they feel?

Snug , the fuse/mesh on the top of the toe is pretty fleemsey but so far so good . I don’t plan on wearing mine casually these are straight up workout shoes so I’m sure I’ll pop the laces in a few months time

What if the lacing wire breaks? Will Nike replace it?

Adidas has a lifetime guarantee on their BOA system. Doubt nike will be that generous.

Snug , the fuse/mesh on the top of the toe is pretty fleemsey but so far so good . I don’t plan on wearing mine casually these are straight up workout shoes so I’m sure I’ll pop the laces in a few months time

I imagine getting my 1/3 size since they are snug.. how do they fit compared to Jordan 1's or 2018 3's.. or do I have to call you a wizard to get a reply? :lol:

What if the lacing wire breaks? Will Nike replace it?

Adidas has a lifetime guarantee on their BOA system. Doubt nike will be that generous.

If they break, you send them back for 20 bucks off of your next purchase.. except anything on SNKRS or worth buying.

I imagine getting my 1/3 size since they are snug.. how do they fit compared to Jordan 1's or 2018 3's.. or do I have to call you a wizard to get a reply? :lol:

They fit way more snug than those . I don’t think you can tighten the laces a certain way to get the lockdown that this lacing mechanic gives you in these . I get all my casual shoes in a 11.5 so I can just kick them off and all my workout shoes in 11 so I don’t get in any heel slippage . So I’m proablly no the best person to get advice from on sizing with different models

They fit way more snug than those . I don’t think you can tighten the laces a certain way to get the lockdown that this lacing mechanic gives you in these . I get all my casual shoes in a 11.5 so I can just kick them off and all my workout shoes in 11 so I don’t get in any heel slippage . So I’m proablly no the best person to get advice from on sizing with different models

When I read your post I was like this isn't going well lmao. Your idea of fit is pretty specific; I appreciate the response though. Need some more people to cop so I know what size to go for. I wear all my shoes casually but tend to get an 11 when they are snug.

11/29 for the Blacks... definitely gonna have to at least take a close up look at these.

the real question is didthey really remove the red? cuz if they did im all ready to buy the white instead with a coupon from last year

Back
Top Bottom