Air Jordan XXXIII first info

If that's true, they want them to sell out. Which is nonsense.. I'm not NT gassing myself into believing the masses will buy the bajesus out of this shoe like its a retro 1 or 11. Theyre going to sell out on SNKRS because Nike has been stupid annoying this year. Then they will sit everywhere else :lol:

I am looking forward to the 18th though.

Just from talks with shops around me it appears they're getting less quality. What's interesting to me is that from my perspective JB is doing more or a better job of marketing with the 33 compared to the last couple models. I do see the influence of th 3, I'm in on these!

I’m in but sucks I have to be at an event all day. I hope they sit but if they don’t I’ll take my L.

Just from talks with shops around me it appears they're getting less quality. What's interesting to me is that from my perspective JB is doing more or a better job of marketing with the 33 compared to the last couple models. I do see the influence of th 3, I'm in on these!

Nah.. you just like the 33 :lol: They marketed the **** out of those 31's.

Nah.. you just like the 33 :lol: They marketed the **** out of those 31's.

Honestly, I've been in on the last 3 models! From the guys in the league this year and the push with the schools it just seems like they're really getting the 33 out there. Best thing about the 31 release was the Olympics occurring at the same time.

i mean there's a hoh about 45 minutes away, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to make the drive there and back on that thursday morning

Gonna relax until the launch locator goes up

That's a fact. I will be at work from 9-5 on a Thursday so IDK about that HOH stuff.

1C055D46-9FE8-499D-8577-FFF36EEA5F98.jpeg

Fortunately there is a HOH about 15-20 min away from my office so I'll probably hit it at lunchtime. Or maybe I'll just get there when it opens and go into the office late that day. I doubt these are selling out on day one in stores that get them, but sometimes I just give up trying to figure out availability anymore. I can totally see Nike limiting at least the launch colorway, and so far that's the only one I'm into. Either way, these will be had. Sort of expected them to be on the launch locators by now, though. What's up with that?

It feels weird to admit it I know and we're used to just saying meh every year, but they really did pull it off this time. Its the exact same feeling youd have if someone told you Vince Carter was dunking over 7ftrs like it was nothing again this season. Something you always wanted to hear but just lost faith in because of reality.. Yet here we are and they actually managed to make a classic Air Jordan without Jordan playing in them. At first you just blow it off like nonsense then, jadedly, it sinks in and you realize the good old days are back. Im getting a pair just to re-live that feeling I had back when, and Im going to be playing with that lace mechanism until it breaks.

I'm with you, dude. There's just something about this one that I haven't felt from any other new Air Jordan in years and years and years. I know it's real because I'm genuinely more excited every day we get closer to the drop. I'm really looking forward to wearing the hell out of these.

I haven't kept up with the kinds of releases of New Jordan's for a while but is this the first time the launch cw was limited?

I feel like the recent ones that zipped up may have been limited but I'm not sure.

I haven't kept up with the kinds of releases of New Jordan's for a while but is this the first time the launch cw was limited?

I feel like the recent ones that zipped up may have been limited but I'm not sure.

Wait, the launch colorway is limited?

You mean the olive orange pair right?

Nope, the alternative white/black/red pair. I like that color blocking and it appears to have a less exaggerated heel/achilles piece. I like the shape of it, too, at least from what we can see of it in that photo.

Back
Top Bottom