Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I haven't kept up with the kinds of releases of New Jordan's for a while but is this the first time the launch cw was limited?

I feel like the recent ones that zipped up may have been limited but I'm not sure.
definitely brought excitement to JB. been a while since we got something like this from JB that's original and fresh.

Thankfully, I'm off Thursdays and will be at my HOH that morning at opening to try them off and probably get the white/black colorway. I may keep them and exchange them for the Utility pack which comes out a few weeks later.

For anyone who bought them, do these run the same length as the 32s? I had to go up .5 on those to get my thumbnail's width of room for my toes to have the wiggle room. Just need to know how they are length wise, if anyone can chime in.

9D964497-5879-4EE5-BE6E-639AACD8E26C.png

Eastbay calendar

Thought that was a photoshop lol

It is but if I buy the launch colorway and then the concord actually drops three weeks later looking like that, I'm going to be pissed :lol:

This is why they don't reveal everything ahead of time. They want me to buy the first release, then go oh ****, now I need these ones that come out later. I get it but it's sort of an eff you to the consumer. Whatever, that's life I guess.

Im pretty sure I remember seeing a Jordan advertisement or teaser for the 33 and 11 concords. It was a white shoebox or something I dont know

that would be a real missed opportunity for Nike to sell shoes to parents who could just tell their kid to pull the strap instead of dealing with shoelaces

seriously, the no lacing perk would move some shoes in that market. And old people with arthritis. This shoe could be everywhere if they sold it right.

9D964497-5879-4EE5-BE6E-639AACD8E26C.png

Eastbay calendar
I post this some pages back but look like this is true about a 33 concord colorway with the concord 11 notice the date 12/1/18 that a week early that the concord supposed to drop on 12/8 wondering is that going to be a 2 shoe pack

6BE296F3-2724-49F0-B3A8-BF480589B30F.png
I post this some pages back but look like this is true about a 33 concord colorway with the concord 11 notice the date 12/1/18 that a week early that the concord supposed to drop on 12/8 wondering is that going to be a 2 shoe pack

I haven't kept up with the kinds of releases of New Jordan's for a while but is this the first time the launch cw was limited?

I feel like the recent ones that zipped up may have been limited but I'm not sure.

Rosso corsa 32s were somewhat limited... if you count those as the launch CW for the 32s.

Back
Top Bottom