Air Jordan XXXIII first info

500x1000px-LL-8cf1ed8d_350x700px-LL-66ac5ffe_ummno.gif

Is it just me are these hard to put on? The thick neoprene tongue is attached to the sides of the midsole so you can't move it forward too much to get more clearance for foot entry so you have to use both the pull tabs and jab your foot into the shoes. It's a clunky shoe you really gonna have to break in the thick midsole to get a good heel to toe transition, these are a no go for me. I went tts and run a tad long for me. It is on the narrow side, I tried to tighten the mechanism and didn't have to pull too much to tighten the shoes.

Since you tried them on, they aren’t DS, so... I’ll throw you $50 and a Starbucks gift card?

Kidding. Hate to hear that. We agree on most shoes and I’m still waiting on mine.

Since you tried them on, they aren’t DS, so... I’ll throw you $50 and a Starbucks gift card?

Kidding. Hate to hear that. We agree on most shoes and I’m still waiting on mine.

You're a bigger guy so it might be better for you. The eject part side digs into my arch too when tightened.

IDK wtf is wrong with SNKRS but every time I order from them, I can't get it to auto link and go directly to my access point. I cant even sign in and tell them to take it there. If I order from NDC I have no issues. I even updated my UPS profile with my phone number and name variations. **** is annoying.

I had 2 packages stolen in August because of this. Hopefully, they get here tomorrow with no issues.

But this is how you know its one of those authentic Air Jordans.. they only argue like this over XI's, I's, III's, the retros etc. No one was doing this in the 31 and 32 threads :lol:

You know you’re actually right, people don’t hate each other around here... JB makes people hate each other lol

Is it just me are these hard to put on? The thick neoprene tongue is attached to the sides of the midsole so you can't move it forward too much to get more clearance for foot entry so you have to use both the pull tabs and jab your foot into the shoes. It's a clunky shoe you really gonna have to break in the thick midsole to get a good heel to toe transition, these are a no go for me. I went tts and run a tad long for me. It is on the narrow side, I tried to tighten the mechanism and didn't have to pull too much to tighten the shoes.

When I tried them on last night it took me about 5 minutes to try and get them on. I figured it was because I didn't loosen them up enough or something. But once I got it on they were perfect.

Hoping the sizing fits.. sounds like one of those stupid shoes where length is okay but the rest of the shoe is like a tight *** straw. They look amazing though.

I will not be dissuaded from grabbing a pair on Thursday but this report about the fit sucks. I was thinking one of the real benefits of the fast fit system would be that I could take them on and off quickly, especially at my girls's house as she's one of those annoying people who makes you always take your shoes off inside LOL. I'm always going in and out of the house so it's a pain sometimes, and I usually just end up wearing AM97s tied loose that I can just slip on and off. Thought these would be a Jordan that is perfect for such a scenario. Ha, oh well. Of course, I'll find out for myself soon enough.

I'm almost 40 and have been wearing modern air Jordans casually since i was 18.
If people wear current KDs, Kyries, air max 270, foamposites casually, why not wearing current Air Jordans?
Why sticking only to the old stuff?
There are many categories of sneaker wearers.
Some never go beyond shoes like the aj4, some not beyond 11, 14 or 23.

I find it funny to hear people saying that recent basketball shoes would be more bulky than the aj 3, 4, 12, 18 - 21.
Since when is an AJ 28 - 31 more bulky than those old models? Especially the OG 3 and 4 are very massive shaped shoes that made me think they were some airwalk skater shoes compared to the more slim shaped AJ 7, 8 and 9 in the early / mid 90s when i saw the older air jordan models in a magazine.

I think some people have very biased perception and are very conservative when it comes to designs.

I think it's safe to say Kanye and adidas is the reason why people have moved on. It's not because basketball shoes aren't in anymore. The pendulum always shifts so I'm sure you'll see more and more basketball stuff start to become cool again. Anyways, I'm getting my 33s today. I'm like a puppy waiting by the window right now. It's ****ing lame lol.

I think it's because a lot of people haven't been in to sneakers long enough to realize how cyclical it is.

I can't wait to see all these, I can't wear basketball sneaker wearers when they become "in" again.

I will not be dissuaded from grabbing a pair on Thursday but this report about the fit sucks. I was thinking one of the real benefits of the fast fit system would be that I could take them on and off quickly, especially at my girls's house as she's one of those annoying people who makes you always take your shoes off inside LOL. I'm always going in and out of the house so it's a pain sometimes, and I usually just end up wearing AM97s tied loose that I can just slip on and off. Thought these would be a Jordan that is perfect for such a scenario. Ha, oh well. Of course, I'll find out for myself soon enough.

It's snug that you don't need to use the strap and laceless system. It'll probably get easier to put on after several times.

No, she's just not a slob and she wants to keep things nice. You should appreciate her for that.

I'll tell her you said that, it'll make her day :lol:
I was mostly being tongue-in-cheek. I don't like tracking dirt and whatever else through my house, either. My real point was, like I said, I liked the idea of being able to take these off and put them on and being able to tighten and loosen them quickly. So far it sounds like that might not be the reality in practical terms. Not a big deal, just was hoping for the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom