Air Jordan XXXIII first info

ImpishVigorousAnaconda-small.gif

I did a google translate of the page and it says that someone on their forum said that it’s not the 33... So we’ll see..

Starting to feel these are NOT them...these extra views are helpful..we clearly see the upper is basically copied from the XXX2s, straps are nothing special. No "new" innovation other than the midsole. Since Dino announced before the 2016 Olympics that the new design theme would follow the originals we haven't heard or seen any different. Would JB pass up on capitalizing off the IIIs popularity? I can't see that happening.

Has anyone seen the name 'Jordan Omega' associated with this shoe?

Last edited:
Starting to feel these are NOT them...Upper is basically copied from the XXX2s, straps are nothing special. No "new" innovation other than the midsole.
Anyone seeing the name "Jordan Omega" associated with these?
That’s what I saw on the other forum..

Interesting hodgepodge of tech in that shoe. Giant zoom bags are intriguing. Aesthetics arent appealing to me nor does it look anything like an evolved 3.

^that’s true. And then I reminded myself of how bad JB fumbled the XXX design, process and the launch reveal with Tinker (a comical joke).

This has been an ODD summer for the brand - losing market share to Adidas; no new signees; Kawhi likely leaving; Blake not leading the Superfly; MJ Flight School terminated...yep this VERY WELL could be them.

Last edited:
^that’s true. And then I reminded myself of how bad JB fumbled the XXX design, process and the launch reveal with Tinker (a comical joke).

This has been an ODD summer for the brand - losing market share to Adidas; no new signees; Kawhi likely leaving; Blake not leading the Superfly; MJ Flight School terminated....So this VERY WELL could be them.

Right. The 30 on its own was nice, but coming with the same damn midsole and tinker talking it up like they didn’t wanna change it because it was so good is def comical. Thinking back on it and watching him sitting there lying to all the people about the design is pretty funny. I’d love to know what shoe was planned as the 30 before they cancelled it and handed him the design job on it.

lol remember he started off: "MJ called me and told me he wanted me to do this shoe...but I knew we had no time" then says later about the midsole "we listened to the athletes and they didn't want us to change it". ..cough.

upload_2018-8-24_7-23-55.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-24-12.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-27-5.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-28-13.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-28-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-24_7-29-18.jpeg

Only thing new here are the view of the top, bottom and medial sides. These are just extra pictures from the two original pics we got back on page 3 in July. I still believe there will be changes to the flyknit and those straps will be cleaned up or gotten rid of by the time the shoe releases in October. BTW, the Jordan Flight reveal event for these should be happening next month sometime. Anyone got any info on that?

If that’s all we have and no one has come In and shot them down officially... I’m starting to lean towards them being the 33. Sad if so.

Back
Top Bottom