Air Jordan XXXIII first info

View attachment 2161461 This is a sketch I drew earlier today of my own interpretation of how I imagine the AJ 33 looking. Again this is my own sketch not a leak of any kind. Just thought I'd share. Let me know what you guys think .

Attachments

• 20180811_204733.jpg
    20180811_204733.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 104
View attachment 2161461 This is a sketch I drew earlier today of my own interpretation of how I imagine the AJ 33 looking. Again this is my own sketch not a leak of any kind. Just thought I'd share. Let me know what you guys think .

Looks dope. I don’t expect them to use the old elephant print like that, if at all. Prob be a lot more subtle/hidden. But very dope either way.

I’ve been telling you. These will not look like the 3 instead have the 3 story. New, and refreshing from the 1&2 like the 3 was. At least this is my hope and then they can get away from making it look like a previous model, which I haven't loved.

I’ve been telling you. These will not look like the 3 instead have the 3 story. New, and refreshing from the 1&2 like the 3 was. At least this is my hope and then they can get away from making it look like a previous model, which I haven't loved.

I agree. I want something new every year.

I'm fine with that.... I guess but I just hope they're not this trash.
upload_2018-7-20_20-29-17.jpeg
99A6DC23-C8E5-4DBF-BE3A-EDE6CD4B16F5.jpeg

I actually dig these “maybe 33s”...... I still don’t think they’re 33s bc there’s no resemblance to the 3 in my eyes. The red ones look dope, the white/black ones are wack though

I love ZOOM, but the company really needs to move on with the next innovation in their "flagship" model.

Okay so the 20s and 23s were good and everything else was trash?

From 19-33, only releasing 2 good shoes is pretty bad dude.

I tend to agree with you, most of them in that range weren't great. The thing that has bugged me a lot about the past 13 or 14 years is that I have a hard time picturing most of them on MJ's feet if he were still in the league.
There’s only been 1 sig after the 31.

I don't know, man, I really hate those 37s :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom