Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I was looking at the SE’s on NDC and there’s a short vid showing the guy pulling the tightening strap first, then pulling up on the tongue. The tongue looked like it had cables attached to the bottom.

Anyone know what tugging on the tongue is supposed to do?

I was looking at the SE’s on NDC and there’s a short vid showing the guy pulling the tightening strap first, then pulling up on the tongue. The tongue looked like it had cables attached to the bottom.

Anyone know what tugging on the tongue is supposed to do?

I’ve never seen that, but I don’t do it with mine and they are good.

I got my ASG for $109 after tax during one of the last sales.

I probably would have returned them if not for that good price. Tin man vibes :lol:

Ndc playing games with those they had them on sale as low as $100 with a code during memorial and put them back to msrp the following day. Smh
I noticed that too. I had been waiting for these to drop in price and I managed to grab them for $71 during this sale. I was getting worried that I wasn't going to get these for a good price.

other than that recent Ghostbusters custom has anyone done anything to customize these cause im getting that itch and i feel like I'm about to butcher these CNY into something different??!!

PHASE 1 OF THE DESTRUCTION...
20190613_184556.jpg

was gonna remove the heel tab but in order to do so i would have to sacrifice the Achilles pillow cause its sowed and glued to the heel counter so it has to stay. im still hoopin in these ...LMAO.

the 33 is the biggest sig Jordan disappointed in a LOOONG time! at least 32, 31, 30, etc. we KNEW they were trash. 33s looked so promising only to be huge gimmick garbage. there is absolutely zero hope for any sig j moving forward, smh.

Back
Top Bottom