Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Hmmmmm....
D04E575F-D7AB-40A5-9C89-9FE5011526C5.png

As long as whatever this picture is referencing looks good and works, that’s all that matters...

I figured the image was in reference to the “launch” itself. ie tighten ur seat, hear we go,
Get ready, etc ya kno! Not the shoes features, but hey who knows. There’s always that strap shoe we don’t kno much about! That could be the jumpman version played off the actual sig shoe lol I quit!!! Rotfl

looks like the same quick lace as the nike golf tour premiere shoe
Good eye, it does look like that. The Tour premier was designed to be the TW18, but they changed the name because of the uncertainty around tiger’s back and if he could even play anymore.

It’s a good shoe though, Brooke Koepka has won 2 majors in it.

I figured the image was in reference to the “launch” itself. ie tighten ur seat, hear we go,
Get ready, etc ya kno! Not the shoes features, but hey who knows. There’s always that strap shoe we don’t kno much about! That could be the jumpman version played off the actual sig shoe lol I quit!!! Rotfl

I was thinking the same thing. The reveals for the past few years have continuously referenced “flight” in some way or another. We’ll find out next Thursday!!

Interesting to see if that tech will withstand basketball movements compared to golf movements. Any own those and have an opinion?

Good eye, it does look like that. The Tour premier was designed to be the TW18, but they changed the name because of the uncertainty around tiger’s back and if he could even play anymore.

It’s a good shoe though, Brooke Koepka has won 2 majors in it.

wondering if that is the same "shroud" material as the why-nots

also, how would fast-fit lacing factor into elements of the 3 unless they did away with this "fusion incorporation"

Their tease is a stringy lace lock? Really? Thats getting me hyped..:smh:. Come on now.

Morale is back at an all time low regarding this release...

Nah, not with only nine days to go till they are unveiled. I know I shouldn't be, given the past however many years, but I'm genuinely excited to see what these look like. But with most of the past decade-plus as evidence, I figure morale WILL be low once we see them, strap shoe or not :rofl:

I REALLY hope these aren't just another basically all-knit shoe. As I've noted recently about other sigs, they're all looking too much alike because of them all being knit. This was a prime opportunity for Jordan to zig and give us something unique relative to the majority of the current marketplace. Not holding my breath, though.

Back
Top Bottom