Air Jordan XXXIII first info

The blue midsole throwing me off here. Still want to see more pics. Alot going on here.

These actually look pretty good! Piggy backing off of what everybody else has been saying, I want to more/a better color way.

C9F7B14C-2E3A-4E19-AB55-F02FDD89AF34.jpeg
Seems like this guy is always wrong so we will see lol

You called it lol. But so can we go a head and say these are Melo's next sig? Why waste and it fits em

I like that they're completely different from what Nike has out currently with the KDs and Brons. They are definitely out there, but I can't say they're attractive.

My initial reaction was: what am I looking at? I still don't know what I'm looking at. But I like that.

Not bad, I like that they’re trying something different. It does give off a vibe that it’s a little different from every other b-ball sneaker and I think that’s important for Air Jordan models. The Black/Blue colorway that leaked is just awful though, I hope it doesn’t release. The sample drawing in all white looks way better.

The shoe is definitely provocative. Not the same reaction after seeing the AJ 3 for the first time in '88. My reaction is more AJ 6, AJ 28, Foamposite, or more even the Air Pressure/Air Mag. It will be interesting to here the story or inspiration.I don't see AJ 3 anywhere. Doesn't look like a shoe that can be worn for years either. Looks like a real shelf life will need to be considered on the technology. We shall see. Let the color ways begin.

So what is the red shoe with 2 straps and 32 like inspiration that was leaked a while ago? I'm sure that's not a secret anymore with these photos coming out.

I’m good with everything but that jean button looking thing, same case with the KD 11’s, that button feels/looks cheap

Looks like a team Jordan from the early 2000's that was just different. But at this juncture, I'm in it for performance, need the specs ASAP.

I think I like em. I’m glad they didn’t do a literal reinterpretation of the 3, too predictable.

But I’m a little disappointed in that cheap fuse looking material they used for the upper.

Honestly, this is what JB should be. It should be something out of left field like they used to be. I'm glad that they didn't utilize much, if any of the design elements of the AJ3. The only thing that should be traditional or draw from the past is the colors, and I am sure that the colors will come. Good to see this heading in the right direction. If folks want retro themed signature Jordans then just buy retros. I thought that the XXX was a dope shoe, XXX1/XXX2 not so much.

I think these are really cool and innovative and the design isn't bad either. You can see how there are hints of the 3 in these for sure, but they're mixed with completely new technology.

It looks like the way it works is you pull the band on the front of the shoe and it tightens the lace system using the disc thing in the sole, and then the band retracts back into place. Then you pull the loop on the side to release the lace system and actually remove your foot. I love laces but these certainly seem pretty useful as long as the tech actually works.

Back
Top Bottom