Air Jordan XXXIII first info

We’ll see tomorrow. I’m curious about the underlays. There has to be some layers with substance there to help lock down the foot. The ‘last’ looks solid, the upper better have some grit...There’s alot that can go wrong, including your feet, using a laceless shoe for basketball. This isn’t golf, training or running. JB knew and must have a real winner here.

This was exactly what I’d personally hoped for... I can’t wait until the official reveal tomorrow... A shoe so polarizing that opinions are damn near 50/50... I can only speak for myself, but I wonder how many of us just can’t stop looking at the leaks... positive or negative... And that my friends is what the latest Air Jordan is supposed to do!!! I’m actually a 44 year-old... die-hard Air Jordan fan whose love began with the original in ‘85... & I haven’t felt this way since 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, 4 to 5, 5 to 6... etc.
As I’ve said...
For some it’s fashion...
For others it’s passion...
For me, it’s a way of life...

I can’t stop thinking of aqua sock soles when I look at the 33’s :sick:

m_55cd2c9a3ca15d2293006bb7.jpg

1375712884191.jpg

I dig the colorway. There is gonna be some cool color blocking colorways with those straps. I hear the cost is gonna be low as well. You can't lose. And then, a year from now..... Ross Dress for Less all day looooooong! Easy come up.

I'm just hoping those materials and fuse isn't the final product.

Yeah. I know it APPEARS to be the final product, but I'm still not convinced all the way. I've gone back and looked at the pics several times today, and each time I just can't wrap my head around why the hell they would make the flagship out of those materials when all the other Nike sigs have advanced well beyond that stuff. It makes no sense just from a brand-status and product-positioning standpoint.

My thoughts...

I'm happy to see they're continuing to use the older models as inspiration, it seems they've done a good job with these as far as using the DNA of the III in an all new shoe.

I could do without this lacing system nonsense, I don't have any issues tightening/loosening my kicks. Unnecessary.

Hopefully these perform on the court. The 32 is HELL to brake in. Also, I'm gonna need some AJ3 colorways, white/cement specifically. All white uppers, red jumpman, red behind the tongue, elephant print on the toe and heel, black paint on the heel of the midsole and a grey outsole, and black Nike Air on the back to finish it off :smokin:smokin:smokin

I feel like this won’t be the release color based on the sole in the official release photo. Smart if Jordan brand kept it back knowing most pictures would be taken today and hit us with the official colorway tomorrow. Either way I’m still in.

Still gonna wait to pass "judgment" till official pics drop. But the one thing I really like the most is the black Jumpman on the tongue lined with red. Cool to me. I hated the XXIII once when I first saw black and white pics of it. But I could not stop looking at it. Ended up being one of a favorite designs ever. I cant stop looking at these right now. So still on the fence. Well see.

It's a shame we the consumers have once again taken for a long *** ride waiting and anticipating this reveal just to be duped again. Let's keep it 1,000,000 , Jordan brand lost it's finesse years ago. All these odd color retros with these sorry back stories, made up just for the allure. I see how all good things come to a end, and I can't fathom which direction the brand took. "Put out whatever, they'll buy it....watch", not anymore, not me. Quality is at a all time low, everything looks like a fake colorway, these stories be reaching. Soon they'll be like "these are the It's he wore in the bathroom stall during the 97 finals, or let's put a cup holder with a usb Jack on it. Really...no respect for the consumer at all. Yoll go back n forth with this one, but I see why other brands pose as a threat. L×infinity....(Dropping mic!!!)

Back
Top Bottom