Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Haven’t heard much about the vast greys. Gonna have to call around and see who’s getting them in my area. I’m gonna have a hard time holding out on these if they sit everywhere

these go way harder then those military colors on the first release. i might cop these too. man its gonna to hard to top these...i ain't been a simp for a pair of shoes since the 28 and before that like the 14's. Jordan better not F this next model up.

Haven’t heard much about the vast greys. Gonna have to call around and see who’s getting them in my area. I’m gonna have a hard time holding out on these if they sit everywhere
They have them out in a HoH in my area, they look nice but I'm going to wait until release day to grab them.

If it me were me or wait for disco or a black mesh upper. I have the FOF, and I really love the, but the white upper mesh is a major dust magnet ( only worn them at most 10 times). I tried cleaning them, and the toe area is a very light shade of khaki and yellowish color now:frown: (good thing a copped at a clearance store) and paid around $130.00 which I could live with. Just FYI.

Wait until them ****s go on sale prices are ridiculous
If it me were me or wait for disco or a black mesh upper. I have the FOF, and I really love the, but the white upper mesh is a major dust magnet ( only worn them at most 10 times). I tried cleaning them, and the toe area is a very light shade of khaki and yellowish color now:frown: (good thing a copped at a clearance store) and paid around $130.00 which I could live with. Just FYI.
I almost never bother spraying my shoes with protector, but I sprayed my FoFs before I wore them for this very reason.

Ya I've never spayed once 20+ years in the game, might have to now...
I think it's a good move even though it's annoying to have to bother. I sprayed the FoFs, my white/cement Presto safaris, and even all my white OG-mesh Huarache runners. Once white mesh gets dirty, good luck getting it looking good again.

I think it's a good move even though it's annoying to have to bother. I sprayed the FoFs, my white/cement Presto safaris, and even all my white OG-mesh Huarache runners. Once white mesh gets dirty, good luck getting it looking good again.

Ya I dont have one single pair of DS kicks I'm my 82 pair collection (no double ups either). I WEAR my shoes. rainking rainking what do suggest are the best products to spray with? Theres so many and some a pretty pricey, so I've been hesitant to pull the trigger. I'm sure these are damaged beyond repair. Heres a pic it's not really noticable but bugs the ish out of me. The left is considerably worse than the right. Headed to the mall to get a free shoe clean and see if it helps. Thanks rainking rainking !

20190305_142411.jpg

Ya I dont have one single pair of DS kicks I'm my 82 pair collection (no double ups either). I WEAR my shoes. rainking rainking what do suggest are the best products to spray with? Theres so many and some a pretty pricey, so I've been hesitant to pull the trigger. I'm sure these are damaged beyond repair. Heres a pic it's not really noticable but bugs the ish out of me. The left is considerably worse than the right. Headed to the mall to get a free shoe clean and see if it helps. Thanks rainking rainking !

20190305_142411.jpg
I've just used the Crepe stuff. I know there are tons of options out there and I'm no expert, I just bought the Crepe because it generally seems to have OK reviews and it was available at the mall the day I went looking for something to use. I'm sure there's better stuff available, I just haven't gotten around to googling much about it. Either way, I figure something is certainly better than nothing.

Well, @spoonmanofthehour ... I guess this is as close as we gettin' to some apparel? I saw the first item from the two links below in Nike Santa Monica over the weekend when I was running through there quick. Only had one on the rack, in size M (not my size). Didn't have time to really examine it but it seemed pretty nice, actually. I like, though, how the NDC description for both of these mentions nothing about the 33 or even the "Flight Utility" theme/line in general. Instead it blathers on about how this is a remix of some old AJ V jacket. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense :lol:
If they had launched the full-zip hoodie the same day as the FoFs dropped, I might've impulse bought one. Now they'll be lucky if I buy one even once these go on sale. Like I said, though, the materials and quality seemed solid.

https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-23e-flight-tech-lite-mens-full-zip-hoodie-rk3Wrn

https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-flight-tech-lite-mens-1-4-zip-top-1Rx9W7

EDIT: Some pants, too. Price is stupid.
https://www.nike.com/t/jordan-23e-flight-tech-lite-mens-snap-pants-tRXmGx/AO6348-010

man that flight tech stuff is dope, thx for sharing!

I hope they fix these cause that quick release pull tab is a real struggle to loosen>D
You mean it's a struggle to loosen the shoes once you've pulled the release loop? If you pull it up and hold it, and then use your other hand to pull the medial forefoot wrap panel away from the shoe, it pulls the cords along with it and loosens them up easily that way in one shot.

Back
Top Bottom