AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I meant locker room culture. Its pretty well known in Houston Hardens player's are late or get excused form practices, go to strip clubs ALL the time, MDA had more "shootaround" practices than working on play and gameplan practices. Just things like that. From what I've heard about WB; is he's always on time, first there last to leave type guy, and it was a culture shock to him. Its now come out in the media, and Even WB said himself.

And by system I meant MDS's system of which you accurately descibed🤣. The could have made a system to accommodate WB more. MDA was just to stubborn to even try some different ideas out or play more than a 7 man roatation no matter the circumstances. I was so happy to see him go.

while drawing up plays would have greatly benefited the team, it would have been nice for wb to have improved his game. anyways, I'm just wondering what type of culture they had at OKC because from what I have observed, they are pretty much synonymous or close to Houston's practice culture in a certain way, the only difference is that wb is not the one hogging the ball all day. I felt that OKC pampered wb's style too much to the extent that he never had to adapt his playing style and wasted the potential help from his teammates. max contract players nowadays in general are so pampered and unworthy while better players are paid with chump change, how disrespectful.

as far as strip clubs go, well they are in Houston. it's a commodity.

Do you guys or your brothers think the samething will happen in Brooklyn with Kyrie? Remember D’Antoni is the assistant coach.
Also, Kevin McHale, Lance Berkman, and Yao Ming said the strip clubs in Houston didnt have gorgeous ladies. I value there opinion and so should you.

Last edited:
Do you guys or your brothers think the samething will happen in Brooklyn with Kyrie? Remember D’Antoni is the assistant coach.

More so similar to Harden, they'll just let him do and it will effect the locker room. Based off of hardens antics HOWARD Cp3 Nandi WB all were unhappy here, Arizona bolted and a few others media just didn't make a big deal about it because well it was Harden a topic player in the league. But Houston fans knew.

Also, Kevin McHale, Lance Berkman, and Yao Ming said the strip clubs in Houston didnt have gorgeous ladies. I value there opinion and so should you.

Kyrie is talented, but moody. They are treating him with kid gloves right now, but at some point, he and Nash will bump heads. Kyrie’s problem is that he always thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room, and he bases this off his research of YouTube videos. Nets have to be careful though, because Kyrie is the ONLY reason why KD signed with Brooklyn.

Kyrie is talented, but moody. They are treating him with kid gloves right now, but at some point, he and Nash will bump heads. Kyrie’s problem is that he always thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room, and he bases this off his research of YouTube videos. Nets have to be careful though, because Kyrie is the ONLY reason why KD signed with Brooklyn.

I don't believe Nash makes it out of the season, and MDA will take over.

A7bC.gif

I know it's not Houston but still Texas.

on the matter of Ming's point of view, they have a different standard when it comes to what they see as gorgeous. chinese typically would see skinny women to be beautiful and I don't think majority of the women in Texas fits that description. right Chuck?

A7bC.gif

I know it's not Houston but still Texas.

on the matter of Ming's point of view, they have a different standard when it comes to what they see as gorgeous. chinese typically would see skinny women to be beautiful and I don't think majority of the women in Texas fits that description. right Chuck?

I'm sure McHale and Brekman has different standards than say Harden also. **race**

kinda reminds me of one rec team we played with where 2 notorious players just held the ball to themselves. the 3 of us just stopped playing and went to the bench just to embarrass them. to begin with, we were already losing because of their behavior.
:rofl:
I’ve said for several years that Harden reminds me of that guy who walks into your pickup gym and you instantly go, oh greaaaat, HE’S here, and suddenly you don’t even want to play anymore. We all know that guy, or a few of those guys.

Last edited:

i'm appaled at the idea that there aren't beautiful working women in Houston, though i've never been to any of their fine establishments, i just refuse to believe that after spending time in the city and the malls window shopping for shoes, nah miss me with that one. Anyways those bred 35s are gross and remind me too much of an attempt to replicate the bred 11s with the white midsole, that's why flu game 12s are better than bred 11s

Back
Top Bottom