Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

How do you put out a press release with a date and not even a mention of said release……
Its rather odd right?
Wishful me is them taking measures to weed out botters considering how nicely the launch release went over. Alot of people were able to get in due to the drop having no heads up and wasnt through SNKRS.
Id honestly love random drops within a window of time as opposed to precise dates because they get botted up instantly.
It was really nice waking up last week checking the forum and seeing not only is the cw i find appealing dropping but is out right now.

Just checked :nerd: out for delivery😲... expected delivery is 8/24 🤷‍♂️

NVM just the clothing from the same order... Nike rep said 8/27 WTF they're having shipping issues shoes haven't even been sent yet...

Last edited:
Kinda want them but got the glory’s and this has too much of a white base like the glory’s. …
Thats how i feel.
Id like a pair due to them being a clean PE and being readily available but then got in on the Glories last week and potentially jumping on the heritage joints next month which are mostly white as well.
Either by intention or mistake THIS is how you drop a sneaker to weed out bots congratulations on everyone getting a pair who really wants them and do not wait.

Back
Top Bottom