Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Added a pic to the post you quoted, and here is the one behind lethalshooter I guess that could be them. Pretty dog gone basic though, and the only blue is in the laces (and surely that strip on the (unseen) outsole. Hope JB is not that unoriginal.

1629675927347.png
Yeah I’m sure the strip along the midsole as well. Looks like there’s a couple hits on blue on the upper.

Last edited:
Initial reactions (without physically holding the shoes yet):

1. I love the silhouette & cannot wait to own at least 2 pairs!

2. Now that Melo is a Laker I am hype to see what PE options he rocks this year.

lol dont blame you they are really clean. Would have liked to have them go along with the Golds but then...
Jumped on a pair of Kobe 11 Philippines because they have that team USA vibe i was itching for.
May jump on the Chicagos next month...
then there are those sketches featuring a Cherry a Infrared and even a Black/Infrared layout similar to the OG?? Lawwwd.
Think JB has really got back on track with the flagship model merging yesteryear with modern minimalistic tech, havent purchased three models in a row since the XV - XVII era.

Can't imagine myself keeping all three, (plan on going after for sure the blk/wht/reds) too. All too white based I'm thinking to keep them all. Plus I'm intrigued with a white+Navy/Royal CW, would like a black based also. Things could change once in hand though... still gotta plan on lows too. I'm just noticing these are called the XXXVI SE on NDC now too, could mean limited, or a slightly different silhouette I.E the shrouded XXXIV.
I'll have some good stuff to trade, at the least, whatever route I take. Maybe I can even knock out a tougher one on my list.

When you scroll through the JT pics on the Nike app and get to the video, did anyone else notice how much bigger the tongue looks than in the still photos? It looks like goes up like 3 inches over the top of the shoe.

baby-cute.gif

FedEx received Gold medals... 8/25 now.
Ahhhh lol likewise homie 👊🏼👊🏼
Wish this USA shirt would get in but having doubts...
for anyone looking for Team USA gear consider staying away from TeamUSAShop.com
Ordered the white version of a shirt that was out of my size on Nike back on like the 6th and has not arrived. Says it shipped but of course USPS reflects still awaiting shipment smh.

Ahhhh lol likewise homie 👊🏼👊🏼
Wish this USA shirt would get in but having doubts...
for anyone looking for Team USA gear consider staying away from TeamUSAShop.com
Ordered the white version of a shirt that was out of my size on Nike back on like the 6th and has not arrived. Says it shipped but of course USPS reflects still awaiting shipment smh.

Lids/locker room, NBA.com, Fanatics had quite a bit of discounted USA stuff anyone still looking... just ordered these (FSR when I ordered). I'm gonna return them to Nike since I paid full price there. Got disco codes for LIDS premium access pass (20%) pm if anyone wants it. 99% sure it's universal and can be used as many times as I want. I get a new code monthly. Just some things are excluded... still unclear what, sometimes it eats 20% sometimes says not valid.
Screenshot_20210821-085334_Chrome.jpg

Lids has been shipping super fast, just order these Rockets shorts 8/20, super cheap, and perfect for Maroon 6's Which never get any play... maybe now.
Screenshot_20210823-142049_Chrome.jpg

Out for delivery by the end of today...🤷‍♂️

Why are they still using translucent on these?????

It is really wild when you consider Jordans have honestly become like 100% focused on performance over casual and they are still trotting that out there. Especially after all the problems with the 29 and 31s in that area with traction.

Air zoom strobel blah blah forefoot blah blah knit upper for blah blah TRANSLUCENT SOLE FOR SUPREME SLIPPAGE AND QUICK AGING LOOK

Back
Top Bottom