Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Olympic 37
Screenshot_20220613-141119_Chrome.jpg

For the most part, the design details that they pull from the old model have been subtle. So with the 38, I wouldn’t expect anything beyond a chenille jumpman patch, a “23” in the AJ8 font or the abstract design from the TPU counters. And of course AJ8 colorways.
Didn't even realize they were correlating these releases with the original retros until y'all pointed it out. I'm eager to see what they do with the 38s as well.

Double stacked forefoot zoom. Heel foam only. I’m pretty pissed tbh. Never have, never will like set ups like this, especially when the foam is fully caged.

I still play in the Melo M11, which is essentially the exact same bones as a Jordan 29. It doesn’t have double stacked forefoot zoom, but it does have a forefoot zoom/heel foam setup. It’s one of my favorite hooping sneakers of all time. Obviously, this is all down to personal preference, but the lack of heel or full length zoom doesn’t bother me.

Are some of y'all confusing the mudguard for part of the midsole? I'm not sure where all of this "midsole is so thick" talk is coming from lol. Aside from the Eclipse plate, it doesn't look any bigger than the 35 midsole.
Early pictures made it look thick as hell but with the HD photos you can really make out that lower panel to midsole section.
Definitely no thicker than the 35 for sure.

Are some of y'all confusing the mudguard for part of the midsole? I'm not sure where all of this "midsole is so thick" talk is coming from lol. Aside from the Eclipse plate, it doesn't look any bigger than the 35 midsole.
nope, not just the mudguard part. it looks to sit higher to the ground. had the 35 for a while and the 37 sits higher that the 35.

for the 7 being such a smooth design these look pretty bad in comparison.

best part of the shoe is the design of the bottom

these just look like something that came out right after the air jordan 17

Back
Top Bottom