Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Welcomed great question.
Part is knee jerk reaction other part is yes there are some of the old guard who have and will continue to have a hard time accepting modern technology.
For me its hard to say goodbye to one moving onto the next especially if i like the current model.
This is only intensified considering the likelyhood modern models get retro treatment is slim to none. Theres always additional cws id like to see or PEs get Gen release treatment. No different than when i was a kid...
started with 11s 12s come out..WTF IS THIS!?
skipped for Pennys. Got the 13s 14s come out..WTF IS THIS!? Got the 14s 15s leak.. .. ..WTF IS THIS!? So goes the song if that makes sense. Healthy serving of reluctance with a side of denial. 34s had me at first sight 35s eventually won me over 36s looked garbage but that was primarily first cw leak.
Ohh. Great! When you reason it like that it makes things better to go into these threads. Thank you!

Just in case no one else scrolled through the previous post

D63E16F9-885D-46EA-A819-E8843EEE6CA5.jpeg
D63E16F9-885D-46EA-A819-E8843EEE6CA5.jpeg

I’m a lifelong Celtics fan, Tatum in no way deserves his own signature
I disagree. He deserves his own shoe, but yeah, non-flagship signature models from JB suck, so I’d prefer he just keep rocking the latest model.

Definitely a step down aesthetics wise from the last 3 models IMO. I’m interested to see what the tech is though
What was a step down from the previous models for me was the 35’s. These on the other hand, I’m also interested in the tech

Back
Top Bottom