Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Prior to the XXXVII, I hadn't anticipated an upcoming (non-retro) Air Jordan since the Air Jordan XVIII (Black/Sport Royal). From then on, I only liked a few models, e.g., XX1, XXXV & XXXVI, but the spark simply wasn't there anymore.

Counting down the days. It's a beautiful feeling.

Prior to the XXXVII, I hadn't anticipated an upcoming (non-retro) Air Jordan since the Air Jordan XVIII (Black/Sport Royal). From then on, I only liked a few models, e.g., XX1, XXXV & XXXVI, but the spark simply wasn't there anymore.

Counting down the days. It's a beautiful feeling.
Yeah, since the 34 they’ve been on a roll.. couldn’t wear the 35, they would hurt my arches but they looked great. Looking forward to the Hares, Charcoals, and the Bords (if they look like the mockup). Don’t think I’d get anything other than OG inspired colorways.

Yeah, since the 34 they’ve been on a roll.. couldn’t wear the 35, they would hurt my arches but they looked great. Looking forward to the Hares, Charcoals, and the Bords (if they look like the mockup). Don’t think I’d get anything other than OG inspired colorways.
Right on.

I have virtually zero interest in how the '92 colorways will translate, apart from Black/True Red.

The 'Light Bone' pair is what has my undivided attention. Can't see another colorway, whether original or throwback, topping it. Still, I'm psyched to see what's in store.

While fully acknowledging that shoes have been pulled from dates before, looks like 37 is currently scheduled for Thursday, 7/28 on FL

1656713787494.png

Some trauma somewhere way back in childhood. Probably got rejected by his dad when he asked for some 3s in the Athletes Foot. That's what happened to me, but it made me love them even more
Rejected over sneakers....? Ouch...

Back
Top Bottom