AIR JORDAN'S FOUND IN A CLOSET

don't take anything less than 1000.

Agreed...

Those are the best condition I've ever seen of the colorway...

I'm sure you'll get several offers, maybe even from Nike like Deez said...Hang tough for that $1k mark though because these will definitely pull that number or more...

don't take anything less than 1000.

It's possible to get this much but Jordans old and new have dipped in price the last couple of years

If OP had right buyer you might be able to get this much even now
The sale might be quick or it could take some time

I can't believe the condition of an all white shoe from 1985 looking like this
A real collectors item

Either sell it on eBay or take it to a consignment store like flight club or rif.la if you're at the New York or LA area
That way you will get top dollar and I'm almost sure the right person would buy something like this will see it if sold through the right outlet

Good luck

Last edited:
To the original poster , be sure to let us know how much these sell for..

Thx.

Last edited:
Info regarding the Original Jordan 1 white/natural grey is as follows..
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordans/jordan-1/air-jordan-original-og-1-i-white-natural-grey/

Kinda of hard to place a value on them, due to them being hard to come by in that year,& in such good condition. However theyre not wearable.
Guesstimated Value in Deadstock condition $6-$700 high end.

My reason for pricing it at $6-700 is based off of the following...

The same model below is the same year, in a much more sought after colorway due to its back story...

View media item 2374877
As you can see the seller is asking $1k, however no one is biting & likely wont at that price.

Good luck to you.

Since when are OG 1s not wearable?

Wow though, those are immaculate :wow:
Beautiful :nthat:
And I'm sorry for your loss.

^Guarantee if u wear them for a extended amount of time sole seperation is going to happen .
Threads will hold but where the leather and rubber meet theyre seperating.

Last edited:
Honestly in my opinion, I will try and reach out to someone at Nike/JB, those are probably the best condition ones in the world right now, im sure Nike/JB will pay a pretty penny to have that showcased at one of their stores or offices, wouldn't hurt to try, if you have the time.

My Wife and I just arrived home and first and foremost, we truly appreciate the sympathy expressed for our loss. He was a great Uncle and a sports enthusiast. Maybe this is why he bought them and put them away. He never married or had kids. So, they just sat on a closet shelf....along with the other two pairs. He passed a day before his birthday at 71.

Second, we appreciate all the pm's and offers. I will have to discuss the offers with my siblings before I can make a decision.  

As for keeping them......none of us seem to have an interest (no offence). We even asked our 19 year old Son......and no. Thought they were cool, but no.

I guess there is no need to post the boxed Adidas pair....since this is a Nike forum.....may be a bit insulting.  

My Wife and I just arrived home and first and foremost, we truly appreciate the sympathy expressed for our loss. He was a great Uncle and a sports enthusiast. Maybe this is why he bought them and put them away. He never married or had kids. So, they just sat on a closet shelf....along with the other two pairs. He passed a day before his birthday at 71.

Second, we appreciate all the pm's and offers. I will have to discuss the offers with my siblings before I can make a decision.  
As for keeping them......none of us seem to have an interest (no offence). We even asked our 19 year old Son......and no. Thought they were cool, but no.

I guess there is no need to post the boxed Adidas pair....since this is a Nike forum.....may be a bit insulting.  

There's an adidas section on this forum, don't worry about it! Selling to your siblings may not get you the highest price for this rate colorway. If your home state is New York, the best idea would be to take it to Flight Club, or contact Nike.

Insane.

Don't think I've seen a pair look anywhere close to that

Interested to see the adidas as well. Post em in here

Do you really have to sell them (Jordans)? I would keep them as a sort of family treasure, something that could be passed down from generation to generation. Think about it, make it one of the pieces you put in your household and then your children do the same, and then their children. 
Right...keep some spare room for a nike jordan airloom..get it? Heirloom holla

I'm sure you're getting some ridiculous low offers from people trying to snake this amazingly gorgeous pair from unknowing hands. I would get multiple opinions on offers from those in the know before accepting anything. I would also consider keeping them as others have said as a memory of your uncle, even if it was displayed as something to walk by and see daily and smile.

I understand that the OP is not a shoe head and probably doesn't give two craps about Micheal Jordan, So I can offer no advice. Mainly because I couldn't fathom selling those shoes, so I wouldn't even begin to encourage it.

**** **, hold on to those shoes until you at least get an offer that is hard to refuse. As said before, I can't imagine doing anything except keeping them.

We appreciate the comments and advice.  Our late Uncle must have liked buying runners in the early to mid 80's. There was also this (unknown) pair of Nike's in a box with no lid. They appear to be dated Jan 3 1984.  Also a pair of boxed Adidas from the same time period.

This may be the wrong place to ask......However, would anyone know more about these please..??.
If I recall, these are football (baseball?) shoes specifically designed to be worn on "Astroturf" though we wore them casually back in the day. I can't imagine they would be worth much but I truly don't know...

Sorry for your loss. Those shoes belong In a museum . Don't accept any low offers, someone out there will pay big bucks for those- never seen OG 1's in such a condition.

Sorry for your loss.

This thread reminds me of the time when they found the original airing of Super Bowl I in a attic few year back. You never know what people have stored for all these years.

I never show this colorway this clean & pristine, so amazing. I say atleast $1000 those 1's should be sold for.

Back
Top Bottom