Air Max 1 x A.P.C

(Sorry if theres already a thread, but I searched and didn't see it)

[from HighSnobiety]

In July we previewed the upcoming collaborative footwear collection by French brand A.P.C. and Nike Sportswear. Two two brands chose two of the most iconic sneakers of the Nike lifestyle collection to work on for Fall/Winter 2012.

Since we are most excited about the A.P.C. x Nike Air Max 1, we are happy to be able to give you a more detailed look at the running shoe today. The sneaker comes in a dark navy canvas version with black Swoosh. The mid sole is white and the outer sole sets a nice accent in gum. A tonal Nike logo has been placed on the tongue and the A.P.C. branding only appears on the in-sole in the form of their crossed guitar logo.

The A.P.C. x Nike Air Max 1 will release along with the Dunk High’s that we showed you here, on August 30th, 2012.

15dantz.jpg

2mmbtbc.jpg

kq0lv.jpg

So, no info on where these will be available, but if anyone knows, please do share :D

WHAT IN THE HELL is going on with that toebox !!!! I didnt even realize I was looking 87s until I saw the second pic ! Its been a good while since I bought a pair of 87s ...when the hell did they change to that ugly bulky boxy shape ? Looks absolutely terrible... Very nice looking colorway otherwise.. but there is no way I could mess with that variant looking shape. :x

Last edited:
WHAT IN THE HELL is going on with that toebox !!!! I didnt even realize I was looking 87s until I saw the second pic ! Its been a good while since I bought a pair of 87s ...when the hell did they change to that ugly bulky boxy shape ? Looks absolutely terrible... Very nice looking colorway otherwise.. but there is no way I could mess with that variant looking shape. :x

Looks like they are using the Maxim 1 midsole. Thats probably why the toe box is messed up.

No way these retail at $200, right? They aren't a bad colorway but not worth nearly that much. If they were a GR they would probably sit for a while.

It would be like $160 at the most. I cant see it at $200. Really wanna figure out whos gonna have these though

really need to find out whos gonna have these soon. Im gonna be in school when they drop -____-
Would the APC site have these?

they're out already on APC's website. ima be in france on Wednesday so ima try to get a pair in person.

Last edited:
Better pics are on a few auctions on eBay. The actual box says Air Maxim 1. I think these will look sweet with white laces swapped.

I just ordered the brown suede Dunks, it was a tough choice between those and the blue suede. I'm actually thinking I might get both, but anyways if I remember I'll try and post some pics.

Last edited:
anybody ordered these online via their website that got their shipping confirmation already? mine says back ordered but when i checked, it appeared that they still have the size i ordered a day after i placed my order.

Last edited:
Same thing happen to me bro! They say it's still available today! I did a phone order for a size 12 tho. Im looking for an 11 tho.

Back
Top Bottom