AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

I don't like the idea of seeing 2011 pics when I'm still in love w/the '09s and just even starting to notice the '10s.

FINALLY!!!!  a "sleek" AM shoe.  yhea, yhea, yhea.....09s were tight, but that TOE CAP.....
eyes.gif
......i couldn't really vibe w/ it, and since they were always excluded from an EA discount, i just didn't cop.  the am2k10s look breathable as hell w/ all that mesh but they still have that dam TOE CAP.....

BUT THESE 2k11s!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif
  instant cop....sleek and smooth toe boxes like the great AMs of the past.  these r most def. the best ones out in the last 3 yrs.  once they start droppin the ill colorways, these are going to trump the 2k9s hard

similar to the 09's. they're nice, but can we marinate on the 2k10's for a little bit before its on to the next one? Nike tryin to stay super ahead of the game

i like the black/neon's too, but i hope they come strong with the colorways or they may be forgotten kind of like how the 2010's are.

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

is it me these look like crap.. 09' still is the best.
i concur...imo, they do look better than the 2010.  they sorta remind me of the am96 for some reason and i ended up liking that design although i didn't like them at first.

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

when did they start making sz 10 samples?
Most running shoes samples come in size 10 now 
The orange pair just sold me on the 2011s. And the toe box also reminded me of the AM96s ^

Back
Top Bottom