AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

I've always been a fan of the reverse swoosh, but I also like the flywire cables on the upper.

Last edited:
nice but what are they gonna cost? 200+? f that... theyll go on sale wh all the other overpriced shoes 

I hear MSRP was $190, can anyone confirm? This would be a $10 increase from last year. I was finally happy to see EM on the shoe in 2014 instead of flywire. I am now digging the look with both, it works well, looks good and is probably mad comfy. Just not $190 comfy!

I hear MSRP was $190, can anyone confirm? This would be a $10 increase from last year. I was finally happy to see EM on the shoe in 2014 instead of flywire. I am now digging the look with both, it works well, looks good and is probably mad comfy. Just not $190 comfy!
Hope it's cheaper. Feet comfy, pockets aint.

I'll be searching connects :lol:.

Is it just me...or does the swoosh seem like an afterthought? They're Max's though, I'll have a few pairs. With the mesh creasing shouldnt be a issue, one of the reasons Im so big on the flynkit max

The 2014 was unveiled in early October, released in early December, with the iD option about 2 weeks prior. Tha'ts obviously not THE answer possibly something to go on

Back
Top Bottom