AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

DTLR doesn't have a 12.5 (I'm a 12 tts but tried these on in store and needed a 12.5). Will i be straight going up to a 13? Or should i wait for NDC to drop a clearance code?

DTLR some fools. They adjusted the Reflectives back to 170. :smh:

Knew I should've copped yesterday.

DTLR some fools. They adjusted the Reflectives back to 170.
lol I instacopped and mine are shipping now. 129.99 total. I was about to use my ndc gift cards to cop them for 160. Been waiting for them to drop below 180 and I am happy with the results for once haha

Knew I should've copped yesterday.

Last edited:
What's the consensus on size for these?

I'm 11.5 in most J's so should I stick with that or move up to 12?

I've seen a few people ask how they fit, but I haven't seen any answers. I'm a true 11 in Kobes, Jordans, Nike ATCs, and most Nikes. I want these for the gym and running. Normally I like my sneakers a little snug, but not if I'm running in them. Should I go 11.5???

I've seen a few people ask how they fit, but I haven't seen any answers. I'm a true 11 in Kobes, Jordans, Nike ATCs, and most Nikes. I want these for the gym and running. Normally I like my sneakers a little snug, but not if I'm running in them. Should I go 11.5???

Go up to 11.5, this is STANDARD with running shoes to go up 1/2 size from your regular size.

Im debating on copping those reflective for 180 or holding out and saving more money to get the Flyknit Air max black and white joints.

Also I went tts. Jordan 1s I sometimes go 10.5 but 9 times out of 10 I am a size 10. a 10 is a snug fit.

Ended up getting the reflective, FNL with the $20 off coupon. Sizes are starting to dry up. At least in my size

Back
Top Bottom