Air Max 24-7 Info/Pics UPDATE - Real Pic added

They look ok, but I need to see more pics before making a decision on them. I'd rather have a pair of AM 2009's for comfortable daily wear shoes.

New pics.

nike-air-max-24-7-black.jpg
nike-air-max-24-7-blue.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-red.jpg

Really disappointed that there's no AM95-influenced color gradient on the side panels.

These are just meh.

The first neon sample had the am95 gradient on the side panels, so lets hope the actual samples look better than these cad pics.

Although that red/white/silver still does look promising...

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Really disappointed that there's no AM95-influenced color gradient on the side panels.

yah, i dont think i would buy a pair unless they have that... the grey/red pair is nice but nothing special.

Originally Posted by solesearchin

95s and 97 and 09 OH MY

i love steak, custard pie, mangoes, pastrami sandwiches and guava juice but it doesn't mean that imma put them all in blender and drink it. i like themSEPARATELY.

i have about 40 pairs of air max 95's, a handful of 97's and a bunch of 360's. the neon yellow air max 95 is my favorite shoe of all time. my dadstood in line at foot locker with japanese tourists to buy me my first pair. they are a complete bastardization of one of nike's most classic, timeless andoft poorly-copied designs. these hybrids fall right into the category of skechers. to interrupt the flow of the gradient lines with the am97 wave is terrible.if they sell well, it will be at places like foot locker or other large chain stores where people will be buying them for the look of the full length air - notthe mish mash crap on the upper. i'll say it again - this shoe is horrible.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i have about 40 pairs of air max 95's, a handful of 97's and a bunch of 360's. the neon yellow air max 95 is my favorite shoe of all time. my dad stood in line at foot locker with japanese tourists to buy me my first pair. they are a complete bastardization of one of nike's most classic, timeless and oft poorly-copied designs. these hybrids fall right into the category of skechers. to interrupt the flow of the gradient lines with the am97 wave is terrible. if they sell well, it will be at places like foot locker or other large chain stores where people will be buying them for the look of the full length air - not the mish mash crap on the upper. i'll say it again - this shoe is horrible.

When whoever wrote this say these are hot and going to sell, I hope they mean they are general public hot and general public going to sell.. You cant expectnike to release a shoe off QS for a minority. Thats why they release commercial shoes for the general public....

P.S. I shouldnt even be defending this because I did not write that
roll.gif
,guess I will not forget to log myself out when I have friends over anymore LOL

These just look weird. Maybe my opinion will change when I see different angles or different colours.

Back
Top Bottom