Air max 720 2019 Thread

Would love to cop from oneness, but need to try them on first just incase I have to return. So hopefully Nike won't be difficult.

Yeah it’s a fire colorway. Honestly I wasn’t too sure about them with these phone pics but they’re completely different in person. Pics don’t do them justice

I have the same feelings as he does , first time wearing around house and kind of feel air bag may be too big

I have the same feelings as he does , first time wearing around house and kind of feel air bag may be too big
Kinda felt the same way. But I've had them on for a few hours now, and feel like I've already got pretty used to it. I never even tried the 270, so it was a real shock at first.

I'm curious to hear nt's opinions on the comfort of the 720's compared to the Vapormax.

Waiting on the black metallic silver colorway.

149F1728-412A-41D2-BE13-910A16C93F75.jpeg
My pair from GOAT arrived. Man, these give me an extra 4 inches in height lol. I’m already 6’4” lol. They fit true to size and they are very bouncy when you walk around in them. My only concern is if that large air max unit will pop due to how much air is inside. Overall, I love them.

92E59916-ECB0-4A7A-93BE-BAA567D7D67E.jpeg
DA9DB820-6427-4235-966A-32572963EB58.jpeg

Air bubble has me a little nervous too, but I don't plan on hiking in them or anything heavy like that

I don’t love it. I don’t hate it. I think the upper could’ve been better though.

The upper is actually my favorite part of them. Reminds me instantly of the AM97, probably my favorite AM, in terms of shape and silhouette. I've seen these as the future's 97 ever since the first pics appeared months ago. I like the circles on them and the lack of a big swoosh on the sides. This could go down as one of my all-time favorite shoes. Just need the right colorway, which I haven't seen yet. Seriously hope the silver bullet pair turns out to be real, then it really will be like the AM97 got hit with the future ray LOL. So far the orange sunsets are the only ones confirmed that I know I'm going to buy.

Kinda felt the same way. But I've had them on for a few hours now, and feel like I've already got pretty used to it. I never even tried the 270, so it was a real shock at first.

havent tried the 270 either, so i am sure my foot and mind connection is gonna be like wtf

I have the 270s, but I already feel like I'm about to fall down the stairs with these big *** Air units.

I have the 270s, but I already feel like I'm about to fall down the stairs with these big *** Air units.
Omg y’all are over reacting.. it’s not even that serious.. they feel like anything else to me.. they don’t even feel high lol

Did these turn out to be real or fake? Only CW’s I’m feeling are these and the TN Plus inspired “Tiger” CW so far. The Heritage joints are tempting.

Attachments

• F906586B-FD16-43BF-9C53-1B7C00974300.jpeg
    F906586B-FD16-43BF-9C53-1B7C00974300.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 15
They def have a different feeling when you initially have them on. I actually found myself walking differently at first. After a few hours of wearing I got used to it. I prefer these comfort wise over 270s and VMs

Didn’t really phase me. Could be from wearing lots of vapormax and 270s or just the way I walk. I think they’re absolute winners. Sunrise next.

Back
Top Bottom